Beardie People In Illinois? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Heart4Dragonz
Beardie People In Illinois?

Hey, I'm going to be moving to Illinois within a year with my 3 beardies, and just wanted to make sure I'll be prepared for them when I dooo get there.
Wanted to know who people use to supply feeders or what feeders people use up there? I tried googling it without much luck....And do you do anything special for your beardies being in that cooler climate most the year? My dragons range from 1yr to 3yrs, and will be shipped up ahead of me, along with their enclosures.

Thanks

Old 06-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Beardiefreak26
i am a beardie owner in SO IL and i get all of my stuff online and with the colder weather i just make sure the heat/air conditioning is around 70-72 and the heat lamps do the rest

Old 06-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
Heart4Dragonz
Thanks

Old 06-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
mmdragons
Depends were you live. There is a reptile show in wheaton, twice a month. I buy alot of my feeders and have bought alot of reptiles there. its called scott smith's all animal expo

Old 06-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
Peezer123
Well if your gonna be around ST.Louis / Fairview heights area you can go to the tyedye iguana reptile shop that's advertised all over the web, it's located in Fairview heights ilinois. They have pretty much everything you Need feeder wise. But if I were you I'd stay in good o'l sunny Florida cuz Illinois is lame...lol

Old 06-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #6
Heart4Dragonz
I'd probably be moving somewhere near Des Plaines, Wheaton doesn't look too far off from there, so that maaay work
And Florida isn't all that great either, love the weather, but not the people, and unless you know the right people or come from money, it's really hard to get goin here. Gotta boy in Illinois who makes the move worth it annnny how.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:06 AM   #7
Peezer123
Well in that case! Good luck an welcome to Illinois

Old 06-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #8
Heart4Dragonz
haha, thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!