What kind of beardie is this??? greenish yellow - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-16-2011, 05:48 AM   #21
Sushi Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by vthefamous1v View Post
no the breeder said the whole clutch hatched this way
Who was the breeder? I guess after a full shed we will have a verdict. Either way, he is very cute.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #22
vthefamous1v
i only talked with the breeder once.....im not sure who it was....but yeah its a very cute beardie i love her face

Old 06-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #23
Hardcore Dragonz
<- hatched out this dragon

Okay. I've told this lady before. The dragon is green because the pet store owner I sold him to kept him on green sand.
I told her the mother is a citrus.
I purchased the mother already gravid and was told the father was a "designer yellow" but I never claimed it because I hadn't seen the father.
I've told her this about 3 or 4 times but she keeps calling this dragon a "weirdo" green morph dragon.
It is a $60 dragon that she is trying to sell for $150.
If someone wants to pay that much for him thats fine but they'll be disappointed when the green comes off with the next shed.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:24 AM   #24
vthefamous1v
so it was you, i thought so, but the guy i got him from swore up and down it wasnt from substrate and said he got it from a diff guy.... i shouldve known but i guess i just got excited....i make a lot of mistakes that way.

i dont know why he would lie to me i didnt even care if it was a morph at all

Old 06-18-2011, 01:27 AM   #25
vthefamous1v
even now the guy says he kept him on orange sand even though i think he told me white last time XPP
(i just told him about what you said)

Old 06-18-2011, 01:28 AM   #26
Hardcore Dragonz
Maybe you got it from someone else but I ran into the guy I sold them to and he said they were on green substrate. I don't know what kind, probably sand.
But maybe he sold it to someone and you got it from him. I just don't want people to be deceived !

Old 06-18-2011, 01:32 AM   #27
vthefamous1v
i totally understand it was not my intention to deceive anyone i feel bad even. i got it from this guy from livingston

Old 06-18-2011, 01:38 AM   #28
Hardcore Dragonz
If you know his name/number PM me.

Old 06-18-2011, 02:14 AM   #29
vthefamous1v
PM sent

Old 06-18-2011, 02:21 AM   #30
Hardcore Dragonz
Well that makes sense.
That's not the number of the guy I sold them to.
The guy you bought him from probably thought it was a green dragon or something ha ha.
But he's still cute nonetheless.
(:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!