Screwed by Wormman.com - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #41
mygeckotiger
I've used them recently for 1000 meal worms, express delivery. Alot of them escaped during shipping, but I emailed them and they sent out a new shipment. I received them on Thursday. They already had adult beetles in there with the baby meal worms!!! Last time during business with them. I think I will try the places recommended above. I wish I would of looked here first before buying!!!

Old 07-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #42
furcifer
The funny thing is, they have live support, but they are never online to answer questions.

William Shuey

Old 07-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #43
wwwkcrdcom
I appologize if this is redundent...

but I just wanted to let everyone know that I was turned on to www.rainbowmealworms.net and they are awesome! The cheapest I've found so far and all the worms were alive and well upon arrival.

I'm sure I got more than a 1000 too.

Old 07-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #44
wwwkcrdcom
I wanted to clarify that I ordered Supers not regular meal worms.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:56 PM   #45
runjojo
Wormman - Bad to do business with!

As my last resort in trying to get a refund, I have decided to post my experience with Wormman on BOI. I ordered and paid $110 for redworms on March 12, 2007. I was notified only once in the interim that the worms were backordered. I finally decided to cancel the order in June due to no delivery of goods nor refund. I have repeatedly asked for my $110 back, to no avail. I do not know about anyone else, but I not only want my money back but I need my $110!

I would avoid this vendor at all costs.

Lynda Bagley

Old 08-01-2007, 06:54 PM   #46
runjojo
BOI must have worked its' magic! I just received an email that I was refunded at 3:31 this afternoon via paypal the $110 from this vendor. I appreciate the refund. Better late than never..........

Lynda Bagley

Old 10-30-2007, 08:48 PM   #47
gr8snake
Ken strike again,

I ordered some Isopods from wormman.com.
I can't get any communication from them.
They are thieves.

Gai Lazaros

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!