Reptile Food.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2003, 01:13 PM   #1
sputnik
Thumbs up Reptile Food.com

I ordered a bunch of mealworms off reptilefood.com and they all arrived alive.

Nicely packaged and I am very happy with their service, the beardeds are even happier!

Old 07-29-2003, 01:17 PM   #2
gila7150
I've purchased mealworms and crickets through them several times and was always impressed with their service and the quality of their product.
...Very few if any dead bugs....something that cant be said for many of the other feeder insect companies.

Old 07-29-2003, 01:22 PM   #3
sputnik
Talking 6000

I only ordered about 6000 mealworms, I picked out three dead ones of which one I accidently squashed myself!

That's a pretty damn effective product!

I will be ordering from them again!

Old 07-29-2003, 02:28 PM   #4
Steph Scranton
I personally love Reptilefood.com. My friend and I used them for almost a year in NY with hardly any problems. The one time we did have a problem, the crickets were quickly replaced.

Old 07-29-2003, 04:09 PM   #5
Mark and Aimee
cheapest

Come on people... We all know we order from them because they are the CHEAPEST! Not to mention the insects arrive ALIVE, and they're even alive a few days AFTER you get them ;-)

Yup - I'm convinced reptilefood.com is the way to go.

Old 07-29-2003, 04:17 PM   #6
Pennebaker
Actually, I order from them because they have the best customer service around and I know exactly what day I am getting my order.
I've used them at least once per week since 2001 and William is the best!
Dana

Old 07-29-2003, 07:19 PM   #7
Mickey_TLK
William is a great guy to work with, and his product is top notch. I used to use reptilefood.com for my feeders for over a year. I no longer have a need for feeder insects, but when I did they were great to work with.

I have met william a few times at shows, and hes a great guy, and like dana said their customer service is top notch.

Mickey Hinkle
The lizard King Reptiles

Old 07-29-2003, 09:00 PM   #8
Pete's Geckos
We have been using reptilefood.com for over a year now and have been extremely happy. Their crickets come in top notch shape and the mealworms too. We have nothing to say about them except exceptional things!

Pete & Sandra
Pete's Geckos - www.petesgeckos.com

Old 07-30-2003, 02:13 PM   #9
BrianB
Thumbs up

The only problem I've had with Reptilefood.com was my local Airborne drivers being scrubs and smashing boxes or not finding my address. Everytime Airborne goofed, Reptilefood.com fixed the problem immediately. They also negotiated a second shipper, FedEx, to give their customers a choice. Can't beat the service, and the low, low DOA rate is always nice.

Old 07-30-2003, 02:17 PM   #10
Mickey_TLK
I do want to warn customers of one thing when ordering from Reptilefood.com.

They tend to ship small crickets on the small size. If you order 1/4 crickets normally, I would step it up the 3/8 when ordering from them. Same with 1/2, step it up to 5/8. It will save you some trouble and help william cut back on complaints from first time buyers Im betting.

This being said, they are great to deal with, and again, very low doa's.

Keep up the good work

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!