Reptile Food.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2006, 02:03 PM   #21
techgirl
I have only ordered from reptilefood.com twice. The first time was impeccable, the second time,yesterday, was not so good. UPS never sent the package and claimed they never received a billing slip despite the fact it was sent out from UPS at 7 am. Reptilefood was great in sending me a replacement package on a day I will be home for it and on top of that, will reimburse me the shipping cost. I am very happy with that, especially since I wasn't in the best of moods because I had been up for well over 24 hours from work and taking care of a 2 yr old waiting for it to only get nothing. The person who handled my claim was very nice and even accepted my apology for being curt in the letter because he knew what it was like to work graveyard and have children LOL. Definitely will be ordering from them now on. They are ok by me

Old 08-16-2006, 07:15 AM   #22
Cicada Hollow
With all of the positive feedback, I thought I would give Reptilefood.com a try! I'm glad I did, I was extremely impressed with easy of ordering, checkout, NEXT DAY DELIVERY at the same cost as others charge for 2nd day delivery. Crix & mealworms arrived in small packaging which really works well for me. I normally lose so many stinking crix when they jump out of the boxes. Out of 2000 ordered, I didn't lose a single one! DOA arrivals were limited and I'm very impressed. I'll definitely order from them again!

~Dorothy Gunzel

Old 08-16-2006, 10:17 AM   #23
Wraith
I have never had better customer service from any online company than reptilefood.com. In the rare few instances where there was trouble with the order, replacements were always sent promptly even though it wasn't their fault but rather the shipping company itself messing up. And usually those mess ups seemed to occur with the pinheads and 1/8 size crickets during hot/cold days which are more fragile to temperature extremes of a delivery truck.

Some people do have minor grievances with the size of the crickets received compared to what was ordered, but I personally have always liked it ( i.e. there is a tendancy for the size to be one smaller than what was ordered). I much prefer that type of error than to order crix and have something far too big sent to me. It's always easier to feed a few extra smaller crickets to an animal while the remaining crickets grow up to size than it is to try to an animal shove oversized crickets into a small mouth/belly.

Adrian

Old 10-27-2007, 07:14 AM   #24
bloodsong
Is this place still active? I tried three times at various points of the night and couldn't get the site to come up. My browser timed out all three times.

Bloodsong
Tommie Matherne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!