Serpentboy78-GOOD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:22 PM   #11
Tim Cole
My original

feelings about Mike have changed since I started this thread. I had a bad deal with him and am aware of another issue which reflects badly on him. I would not deal with him again.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:09 PM   #12
Nagini
what was your bad experience with him?

Old 10-28-2007, 11:29 PM   #13
Tim Cole
I bought

a Texas Coral Snake from him that was supposedly feeding on pinkies. I couldn't get it to feed at all, let alone on pinkies. I have been keeping Texas Corals for over 20 years and have a lot of experience with them.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:53 AM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Just so others know both posts #4 and #5 under the name "SERPENT819" (Jolie Myshel) was also mike Clark. This was covered in other threads years ago.

He had actual forgotten he used the name Jolie Myshel and started calling himself Myshel Jolie.

Now-

Quote:
I must say I feel kinda werid about buying from this guy,after reading alot of what I've just read. I met Mike a while back @ an expo in houston.We were looking @ the same table @ the same time @ some lavender speckled kings,that I felt were over priced,he responded by saying "I have a nice speckled king collection at home,with some nice sub-adult lavenders he was thinking about selling.Long story short we swapped #'s I was invited to his place to get a gander at his collection. I must say for so many ppl dis-likeing this guy he has some beautiful hard to find snakes.I ended up leaving "Mike's"place with 3.3 various snakes,and I must say I was very pleased with the snakes,still am. I just had another tri-colored hog clutch. His service and display and animals were all top-notch if you ask me. Sorry to see so many ppl against ya Mike,but you were right! everything you told me I found on this site. He was very upfront about his poor rep. Im straying,anyways Thanks Mike for the snakes they are doing fine!

PS. I dont think this guy uses the handle "SERPENTBOY78" anymore.

Thanks,Jeff Whitmore

I'll just state that this is just one of those times that makes you go, hmmm.

Here is just two of many examples for those who don't know what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
Gee, I have never see one of those ads before.. My late night attempt @ sarcasim,please 4give me. I get those emails weekly,see if you can catch this fish..It's kinda fun actually..
Pe@ce&Chicken grease... Mike Clark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
Jennifer.... I just got an email from Ben about 10 minutes ago... That Just does not sound like him @ all to have had your $$$ this long and not shipped,or atleast contacted you... I will say I know Ben personally and have done sevral deals with him(all in person) But I know him and his family to be very honest ppl... Ben takes hella pride in his snakes and up and coming herp & web design bizz. Needless to say Ben is a very cool talented kid & I think you are in very good hands Jennifer... If I can be of anymore help drop me an email and I'll give him a phonecall for you..... Hope this helps...
Happy Holidaze...... Mike Clark.....
Nope..
I'm not just going to live it at hmmm. I think you are Mike "Jeff Whitmore".

I'm pretty damn sure of it.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:01 AM   #15
Dennis Hultman
*leave *it at that.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:16 AM   #16
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by herperholic
I guess I picked the wrong person or thread to post my 2nd post on.

Jeff Whitmore

And your first post was to throw insults at Dan Scolaro which was one of Mike's other bad transactions. The one where Mike shipped a venomous snake by postal carrier.

Old 10-29-2007, 03:21 AM   #17
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

And your first post was to throw insults at Dan Scolaro which was one of Mike's other bad transactions. The one where Mike shipped a venomous snake by postal carrier.
*Correction

Mike sent a venomous snake to Dan by UPS. He sent other venomous snakes by USPS to a completely different person he ripped off.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:47 AM   #18
Suncoast Herpetological
Nope..

[/quote]

IP Check Please

Old 10-29-2007, 11:49 AM   #19
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Nope..

IP Check Please[/quote]Seeing as Mike has not been here since August of 2005, that would be fruitless. Besides, Mike had been using AOL and they give you a new IP every time you log in.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:53 PM   #20
Suncoast Herpetological
I take it Mr. Whitemore is an AOL user as well?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!