Serpentboy78-GOOD GUY! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:37 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
With the lack of any current IP data for Mike, this is what I noticed right away.
@ @ @ @

Quote:
Originally Posted by herperholic
cutting corners to save a buck on shipping is down rite rotten.
I was just reading sum old posts,where Dan was the topic,or if not had alot of non-sense to say. I read where he himself was bashing someone for shipping via usps,it was'nt frogs but was still a shipment via usps! I hope all goes well with your frogs,I too have a nice frog setup. I'd definitly take my bussiness elsewhere next time,after this experience,and just reading some of the werid outta left field speeches this Dan guy comes up with.

Jeff

Quote:
I must say I feel kinda werid about buying from this guy,after reading alot of what I've just read. I met Mike a while back @ an expo in houston.We were looking @ the same table @ the same time @ some lavender speckled kings,that I felt were over priced,he responded by saying "I have a nice speckled king collection at home,with some nice sub-adult lavenders he was thinking about selling.Long story short we swapped #'s I was invited to his place to get a gander at his collection. I must say for so many ppl dis-likeing this guy he has some beautiful hard to find snakes.I ended up leaving "Mike's" place with 3.3 various snakes,and I must say I was very pleased with the snakes,still am. I just had another tri-colored hog clutch. His service and display and animals were all top-notch if you ask me. Sorry to see so many ppl against ya Mike,but you were right! everything you told me I found on this site. He was very upfront about his poor rep. Im straying,anyways Thanks Mike for the snakes they are doing fine!

PS. I dont think this guy uses the handle "SERPENTBOY78" anymore.

Thanks,Jeff Whitmore
Nah, You know what is weird, I mean "werid"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
werid Tim......
I thought that was him..... I sent him an email thru fauna,asking him if he was indeed the 1 I was to meet... I guees so..... The Irony of some things.... Mike Clark....
Quote:

All I can really sit here and do is laugh @ most of this and @ the time you ppl spend on here I will say as my wife said I have some old emails that I did not know I saved but I did from mr. bump. when those are shared im sure you ppl will love to see how fast his stories and attiude changes. That's all I will comment on that. I would also like to comment that I will do as Dan did "&" offer this. I will have tomorrow a recorded phone conversation between ok so It is someone that did buy from me,but that should not matter. Dan do you remember that phonecall that you were mande well aware of that was being recorded might I add,from a woman named Melissa.? Where when it is heard by anyone that would like to hear it,they will see just how many lies you are telling and have told. About you wanting that snake shipped to you via ground and many other things. You did it so wtf I'll do it to if anyone @ all would love to see what a liar and how he was caught in his lies mr. dan scoloro is . Please feel free to drop me an email. Sean Palmer the hot keeper Im sure out of the intrest you have showed about this,you would love to hear this phone conversation. I dont have to much more to say imma lil tipsy @ the momment. I have not been sitting home @ the comp all FRIDAY night.
Quote:
"I" find it very um.. well sick you ppl can only try and say im posting under another name or asking the ppl I have sold to to post tracking #'s etc. I would love to see the shovle you guys are using because you guys sure are digging deep. I have had 1 deal go sour and that was with Mr. Bubbax aka david beard. That gr8 fiction writer Dan Scoloro Was paid for his snakes. Bottom line. Mike Bump is all FICTION. Where are those emails at mr. bump.? Still trying to dr. them? Saturday night folks. For those of you that have lives have fun & be safe. For the others & you know who Im talkng about have fun on the comp ALL NIGHT.

Pe@ce & Chicken grease........ Mike Clark
Quote:
But Kelly if you'd like Id say go ahead and post pix of the snakes..the tracking # and pix of the shipping lable. That is if you wanna stoop and play these games with these ppl. Mike Clark
Quote:
David Step away from the comp go to fedex and send me my snake back..... @ your expense.....Looking forward to this being another lon drawn out on going thread.... All I want is for David to send my snake back..... Not here to badmouth or be badmouthed for that matter either,just asking for the input of the many many ppl on this board daily.... Thanx... Mike
Quote:
How I cooled him... Well I fed him heavily then put him in the cold room and shut the lights off..... Pretty Much the same way you or anyone cools their snakes..... I am waiting for David to post this as he called it bag of bones... & im sure he will........ Here is his email I got @ the time of delivery...
Quote:
Im going thru with his game im hopeing he does send me this cashiers check..... lol... i'll do juss like the poster of the thread and frame it..... Or maybe even turn him in.... Out of all the ways to do crime in the world i find it kind of werid that ppl try it with animals/herps....... It takes all kinds i guess.... thank goodness for the BOI...... MIKE CLARK.....(SERPENTBOY78)....pe@ce....
Quote:
post the pix for ppl to see.... I
Quote:
you ppl keep saying you want to call me y dont you cal 411 and get my #?
Quote:
my sells have not been affected @ all..

What is weird is that out of 43,312 Members, 65,671 Threads, 480,938 Posts

Weird has only been spelled “werid” 14 times. Twice by Jeff and three times by Mike Clark.

What is weird is that this Jeff makes his first post about Dan and to state not to do business with him. Considering this person came out of nowhere to attack Dan first then turned around and gave Mike a positive post seems weird.

It wouldn't be the first time Mike gave himself a positive post under an alias.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #22
critical bill
Hahahahahahahaha. Hultman took a giant crap on you Jeffy. hahahahahahaha. See if you can pop some that undigested corn. hahahahahahaha.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:33 PM   #23
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
I take it Mr. Whitemore is an AOL user as well?
No. SBC out of Houston.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:49 PM   #24
herperholic
Wink If anyone would like to,

meet me in Houston,if their are any herpers that are reading this thread. I'd be happy to meet someone show my ID if you like,and prehaps the snakes I purchased from Mike.Id be happy to meet ya. I'm at all,at the way some ppl dig so deep into threads that are yrs old,for what? I simply stated that I bought some snakes from Mike I was very pleased all the way around. Point blank. Funny thing is Mike told me after asking his premission to post about him,that this exact thing would happen! Sorry Mike! Not that I think you care tho.As for ppl thinking im trying to post as someone else,well I can do what is in my power I guess to prove my idenity. Not that it matters,as I dont think I'll be paying to many visits to this site. Whatever happened to unity? Owell.

btw yea my ip address is a houston Tx one. as I stated I too live in Houston.

Jeff Whitmore

Old 10-31-2007, 12:07 AM   #25
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Whatever happened to unity? Owell.

Jeff Whitmore
Unity went out the door when Mike stated he was going to send a money order to David Beard for the snakes he stole from him.
Quote:
I'm at all,at the way some ppl dig so deep into threads that are yrs old,for what?
I believe the M.O. still hasn't reached its destination after almost three years.
Quote:
David...you WILL be recieving a postal MO....... if you would please contact me via AIM..... Pe@ce.....MIke Clark..

Unity went out the door when Mike tried to deceive this board by posting false references for himself.

Unity went out the door when Mike stuffed 11 copperheads and 5 atrox's into a box and handed over to a letter carrier at the post office.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:16 AM   #26
snake5007
Quote:
meet me in Houston,if their are any herpers that are reading this thread. I'd be happy to meet someone show my ID if you like,and prehaps the snakes I purchased from Mike.Id be happy to meet ya. I'm at all,at the way some ppl dig so deep into threads that are yrs old,for what? I simply stated that I bought some snakes from Mike I was very pleased all the way around. Point blank. Funny thing is Mike told me after asking his premission to post about him,that this exact thing would happen! Sorry Mike! Not that I think you care tho.As for ppl thinking im trying to post as someone else,well I can do what is in my power I guess to prove my idenity. Not that it matters,as I dont think I'll be paying to many visits to this site. Whatever happened to unity? Owell.

Jeff Whitmore

You could always scan your driving licence (if you have one.) and post it here.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:32 PM   #27
Ken Harbart
Quote:

Jeff Whitmore
There's a reason folks are suspect of the situation, as it's par for the course for someone like Mike to post under an alias. Mike had consistently demonstrated himself to lack integrity and, quite frankly- I'm surprised the incompentent criminal isn't currently in prison, being traded for cigarettes.

Anyways, I digress... The shill accounts for Mike (kelly2, serpent819) were based in the Houston area. Among the many IP addresses used was a sbcglobal dsl account.

Your mannerisms in writing have more in common with Mike's than what Dennis had pointed out. Another shared mannerism is the consistent failure to space after commas.

Granted, everything could just be a string of many odd coincidences, but it gives valid reason to be suspicious.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!