For Sale Super Giant/Giant - Godzilla Genetics Hatchlings!.. **UPDATE WITH PICS** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 08-18-2018, 07:15 PM   #1
jasonic
Lightbulb Super Giant/Giant - Godzilla Genetics Hatchlings!.. **UPDATE WITH PICS**

Hey All,

We've got some beautiful hatchlings this year, with some great lineage to them. Dad is a Giant APTOR, and Mom is albino Super Giant and grand daughter of legendary record breaker GODZILLA. She weighed in at 110 grams prior to a year of age. Both are sweet and calm pets, great eaters, and fruitful breeders.

I have 4 hatchlings currently, one is already 11 grams at less than 3 weeks of age. I have 5 more eggs in the incubator set to hatch over the next few weeks and beyond, and expect a few more before the seasons end.

At the moment, I'm posting this to gauge interest. If you're interested in them, let me know. I'll follow up with prices for pairs once they are sexable with whatever I have left.

Below is a link to pics of Mom and Dad, as well as some recent hatchling shots, including one taken today of an 11g monster baby!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/S6DnSSpGX5Vnz3sW8

Again, be sure to let me know if you're interested. First come first pick!

Mom...

Dad...

In shed 11g Hatchling..

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jason
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
Fun to see!
a new generation of top end Leopard Geckos!!!!
Fresh & Good Look'n!

Old 09-22-2018, 10:27 PM   #3
WolfPaw
Wondering if you still have any left. Interested in a large male hatchling.

Old 09-24-2018, 12:32 PM   #4
hisk
Oh hey, congrats on the babies! And yeah I would be interested in seeing some prices whenever they grow out.

Old 09-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #5
jasonic
Thanks very much for the PM's everyone, I'll be responding to each of you straight away.

Once again, feel free to reach out if your interested.

Many thanks,

J
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-26-2018, 11:22 PM   #6
Indominus
Very awesome genetics there! If you still have some availability on these or any upcoming, please let me know.

Thanks.

Old 10-30-2018, 09:12 PM   #7
jreyes416
How much for a male?

Old 12-02-2018, 03:38 PM   #8
jasonic
Hey All,

I wanted to post a quick update for those that are interested..

I have 3 large juveniles left. They are coloring up nicely and have reached 60 grams or more, but are still unsexable at this point. As most foks requested a specific sex or pair, I will update the thread the moment they are sexable.

I've updated the photo album with some recent pics (15 grams ago), feel free to check them out...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/S6DnSSpGX5Vnz3sW8

Once again, thanks very much for your interest!

J
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!