Good Guy {Good Woman} Rachel Bischoff Owner Of Dixie Serpent Den - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Capo James
{Good Woman} Rachel Bischoff Owner Of Dixie Serpent Den

I just wanted to let everyone know that Rachel Bischoff Owner Of Dixie Serpent Den is a great person to do business or Trade with.

Me And Rachel Made A Trade This Week With Everyone Might Think I am crazy About Doing. But Really The Way Money is limited these days so we made a block buster trade instead. i really needed the snakes she had and she need the ones i had

she traded me :
2 pastel female ball pythons
1 female Sprier Ball Python
1 Normal Female Ball Python

Of
My
baby Piebald Ball Python
and i threw in a couple of other snakes like 2 yellow belly's to make more for my snake room

i know you guys are going to say what is wrong with me lol. but i own 8 full grown Piebald balls (4 female) (4 male) so i always have pies and always looking to help people out that need them.

so she is a great person to do business and trades with.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
Dixie Serpent Den
James you REALLY need to call me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #3
Dixie Serpent Den
Yeah, a deal to good to be true is the honest to god truth here.
All I will say on our deal was I shipped my 4 girls 2 weeks ago to him and still today I have nothing.... after having to get in contact with the controler on the site we met to find him and he finally getting back with me promising he is shipping every day and a excuse every day to why he did. I gave it 2 weeks. After warning him once like I was adviced to do he meassaged me a ugly message telling me to go fuck my self that he doesn't need no snake site to sale his snakes and that he sent mine back to me today. I will know tomorrow if he did send mine back, I hope so.
Please be careful in your dealings. I took a big chance with this James Smith aka CapoJames aka James Gambino. I really believed he was a good guy. And maybe he is, just not a good buisiness person. I am just letting all you know how this deal ended. Not so good as you can tell.
Everyone be careful. And good luck on all your deals........

Old 11-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
JMExotics
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]

* User Lists

Last Activity: 11-13-2008 09:13 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread [Bad Guy] SCAM ALERT-NEED HELP

Amazing how they can always view the boards but never contact the person they have ripped off!

Old 11-13-2008, 10:21 PM   #6
Dixie Serpent Den
COME ON JAS, YOU ARE GOOD AT MAKING PEOPLE MAD AND MAKING GOOD POINTS. CAN YOU HELP ME ON HIM ON THE NEW THREAD I STARTED USING HIS NAME LIKE I SHOULD HAVE.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:22 PM   #7
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntaz82 View Post
James you REALLY need to call me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel, James has been a bad boy.

Under state law it is almost impossible to posses a potentially dangerous species(rattle snake) in the state of New Jersey.

You can check on his permits at this # NJ division of fish and wildlife 908 735-5450

Quote:
Capo James

Name : James Smith
Karma Power: 0

Trader Rating: (0)

u just don't fucking stop. first off everyone this lady is a complete crazy person. u should tell the people the real truth. and tell them about your 50 phone calls a day while i was in the hospital when i got bit by my rattle snake. i really think my life is more important then shipping snakes. and then u start a war for no reason and think ur a big shop reptile breeder. talking shit on here. like i told you i dont need websites to sell snakes. my snakes speak for them self. and u now something I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO YOU UNTIL MY PERSONAL INFO IS OFF THIS SITE

Old 11-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
Dixie Serpent Den
THANK YOU ED, I'LL DO THAT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
bsharrah
It is such a small world James! Never did a deal with Mr. James but he is no stranger. Figured I would post this as it does go towards credibility in my opinion. Seems not too long ago Mr. James posted some very nice snake pics, mostly chondros, on his DeviantArt account. Received a lot of praise and seemed to take a lot of pride in the "hours" of work he put into posing them for the camera. The only problem was the pics weren't his and neither were the animals. It wasn't long before someone on MVF realized several of those pics looked familiar. I decided to shoot him an email and give him the chance to do the right thing. Below are the email coorespondences in order. The first includes the link to the MVF thread that was posted after they were discovered by a member there. That thread contains the links to the pics which have since been removed which he posted under his account.

To: Capo363636@hotmail.com
Subject: Stolen Pics
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:55:37 -0400

You may want to do some serious damage control over on Deviant Art. You have just been exposed stealing pics off the net and claiming them as your own by those who took those pics and still own those animals. You know very well they can easily prove this to the community so I would suggest stepping up and taking responsibility now. The green tree python community is rather small and close knit. There was no way you were not getting caught.

http://moreliaviridis.yuku.com/topic/8260

Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 9:52 PM
To: Bart Sharrah
Subject: RE: Stolen Pics

well if u look i took them all down. so i tell u this. if they keep sending me messager u site will be no more

To: capo363636@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 22:16:39 -0400

Taking them down is a start. Apologizing to those you stole the pics from is very much called for. Threatening the site for exposing your less than honorable practices (which will probably be looked into by DeviantArt) is not the way to go. Especially since this email now contains evidence of your threat, as well as your admission to stealing the pics. You have a good weekend.

Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:18 PM

lololololololololollololololol. move on i am done with it....

To: capo363636@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:47:32 -0400

I am sure you are, what other choice do you have. Others; however, may not be ready to just let it go. You did not just steal photos, you actually created a fictitious story behind it about how you spent hours posing them. I can’t even imagine how empty your life must be that you need people on the internet, who you don’t even know, to compliment you on accomplishments that weren’t even your own. Even some of the most inadequate people in this world can come across as a likable person online, yet people didn’t even have to look very close to see you for a pathetic loser and fraud. Something I am sure those close to you in the “real world” have always known. How sad is that? I will “move on” now since I have a life. Good luck making something of yours.

Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:51 PM

lol if u had a life u wouldnt be attacking someone over f**king pictures. lololol. and get a better website lolol

I had to edit the last email. I prefer to keep the BOI "suitable for all ages".

Bart

Old 11-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #10
bsharrah
Sorry. Should have posted this on the other thread but it wasn't there at the time. Will do that now.

Bart

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!