Wanted TAME gtp. Color and locality are second to temperament! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 02-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
0casey0
TAME gtp. Color and locality are second to temperament!

I have handled quite a few gtps and found there are some that are truly tame and seem to have no problem with handling. I don't need fancy colors or lineages, I want a gtp that makes a great pet, not an ornament. Moving and can't take your green tree python? Let me know. I won't be breeding it, so any genetic flaws that don't impact its health are no problem.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
Doomtrooper
I have a very Tame jayapura male that i want to sell Pm me if you are interested in his stats and photos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gtp, python, tame, tree