For Sale Naja nigricincta woodi - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 10-14-2023, 07:14 AM   #11
reticsunlimited
lol if you’re in the venomous community and you don’t know who Steve is and know that he is the only person in CA who can legally own exotic venomous lol. He went through all the hoops and nightmares to become legal. CA pretty much closed all the doors on other keepers being able to keep exotics after he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris25080 View Post
Cause you don't have any facts to backup your statements. Doesn't matter I've already informed the proper authorities on the matter.

Old 10-17-2023, 06:36 AM   #12
Animal Delivery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris25080 View Post
This is either a scam or this guy is a complete idiot as non-native hots are illegal to buy, sell and own in California
A little information and a Rat attitude can make you look like a fool every time.

Old 10-17-2023, 08:55 AM   #13
Elapid76
Steve is top knotch and one of the best out there

Steve is 100% legit. He is completely permitted in the state of California and has been for a long time. He is by far one of the most reputable keepers and breeders in the reptile industry. He had to jump thru many hoops to get permits. All of Steve’s animals are phenomenal and before you talk crap about him , call him and talk to him. I have had many conversation with him about it, and know many people who have acquired animals from him.

Old 10-17-2023, 01:02 PM   #14
vsnutz
I don't keep hots, and I've been a casual herp owner since the mid 90's. But I've known his name for over 20 years from seeing his work with beaded lizards, he has some beautiful animals. I wish to acquire on at some point in my life.

Old 10-26-2023, 07:17 PM   #15
dmontgo1
Anyone who know's anything knows Steve Angeli is totally Legit and has all proper permits through the State of Ca. I've known Steve for a long time and have been to his facility, he's a top notch breeder and a great guy. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!