For Sale Closing sale, all must go!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #11
Bearded Wizard 1
Below we have Fozzie Jr., from Sizzlin Dragons. This exceptional female was picked up from Diann. Her parents are Fozzie x Stevie. Fozzie is a Orange German Giant and Stevie is a clear nailed Citrus Hypo. Thus this beautiful girl is 100% Het Hypo, and has some great genetics from the "Sunshine Dragons" bloodline Bruce started many years ago and now Mike continues these proven lines! For Sale: $350 shipped!!! (Proven)

Below is Pumpkin she is from Dachiu lineage... She weighs in at 455 grams and is currently 19 inches; she was acquired from Chris over at Show Time Dragons. Stay tuned for more information on this beautiful girl, she will be most likely paired with Red or Spike. For Sale: $500 shipped!!! (Proven, makes killer reds with Red!!!)

Below is a nice holdback dragon from Jeff over at JDM Dragons, we've named him Wild Thing. He is from Strudel x Riley, and is one vibrant yellow fella! For Sale: $100 shipped!!! (Purchase multiple Juvies and receive a 20% discount off the total!!!)

Below is Snow Flake Jr. she's our holdback and future replacement of Snow Flake in the coming years. She looks just like her month from her "white" coloration to her build. Her father is Yellow Guy and thus she's het Trans as well! For Sale: $150 Shipped!!!

Below is our Reverse Hypo Patterned girl Jenna, she will be paired with our Hypo Leatherback male from Dachiu! $100 shipped!!!

Below is our Killer Red Leatherback female Cindy, her bloodline is Red Italian Leatherback x Chris Allen Red/Blood. For Sale: $350 shipped!!! Killer Leather back!!! (She's much bigger than these pictures show as they are 1 month old)

Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
Bearded Wizard 1
Izzy has been SOLD!!!

Thanks KP,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #13
tigerkat
pm sent

Old 01-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #14
tigerkat
pm sent

Old 01-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #15
calientedragons
Damm Anthony! Sucks to hear your selling your stock!
Also very sorry to hear about your engagement
Take it one day at a time....

Old 01-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by calientedragons View Post
Damm Anthony! Sucks to hear your selling your stock!
Also very sorry to hear about your engagement
Take it one day at a time....
Thanks Heidi, it means a lot!!!

I guess it's time to move on...

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #17
Bearded Wizard 1
Below is our Yellow Hypo girl Glo, she will be paired with a few key males to further our "Solar Glo" line of Yellow Hypos! For Sale: $350 shipped, she was going to be paired with Sunkiss to further my Yellow Hypo line!!! Super vibrant, the more neon yellow I've seen!

Below is our Leatherback Het Hypo Female Taz, she will be paired with a few key males to produce a variety of killer offspring next year! Stay tuned for new pics!!! For Sale: $150 shipped!!!

Below is our Hypo LeatherBack boy Duch, this killer boy will be a big part of our revamped breeding project for next year! Stay tuned for better pics of his unreal looking boy! For Sale: $450 shipped, will be ready to breed shortly!!!

Here we have our killer Hypo Girl Peachy, she was produced by Diann over at Sizzlin Dragons and her father Skittles is the Son of Fozzie! If you don't know who Fozzie was, he was the most Vibrant Orange/Yellow Dragon the industry has ever seen to date!!! Needless to say I have some big plans for her next year!For Sale: $350 shipped, one sexy large female!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #18
spyder79
Tell ya what man i have to say Izzy was probably one of the best colored dragons i have seen in a very long time.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #19
Bearded Wizard 1
I still have more pictures to upload, thanks for your patience!!!

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #20
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Tell ya what man i have to say Izzy was probably one of the best colored dragons i have seen in a very long time.
Yeah she's one hottie!!!

Anthony
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!