For Sale Snow and Tiger snow females- FREE SHIPPING ON BEARDED DRAGONS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
BreedersCircle
Snow and Tiger snow females- FREE SHIPPING ON BEARDED DRAGONS!

WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL BEARDED DRAGONS ON OUR WEBSITE! Limited time offer!(alaska & hawaii excluded)

These girls come from a very white line. From Apollos line to be exact. One of the whitest dragons there is. He is pictured last
They are white hypo pastels
Pictures and information is in order

Tiger Snow (hypo pastel)
8'
eating 1/2" crickets mealworms and mixed veggies
$175.00

Snow (hypo pastel)-She is in shed
8'
eating 1/2" crickets mealworms and mixed veggies
$119.00SOLD

I am open to trades and offers!

thanks
Jonathan
786-973-3364
www.breedingcircle.com

check out our website for other bearded dragons for sale!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
BreedersCircle
Father Apollo

here is the father
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
BreedersCircle
bumpppp
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
BreedersCircle
bumppp
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
AndreaH
Jonathan, is that the same Apollo from JDMDragons? If he is, outstanding specimen and anybody who buys one of his babies will be very pleased! NICE!

Old 07-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
BreedersCircle
Yes it is Andrea, Your right on the money
Holding back a few of these to run to My Polar hypo leather het trans.
I actually have eggs due to hatch in a couple weeks from the Polar to a marketeted lucy.
Should be some nice stuff
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #7
Papa Wyrm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
Yes it is Andrea, Your right on the money
Holding back a few of these to run to My Polar hypo leather het trans.
I actually have eggs due to hatch in a couple weeks from the Polar to a marketeted lucy.
Should be some nice stuff
can you keep me posted on that cross? i need a female hypo LB to cross to a m lucy male i got from fire and ice. i'd love to see some pics when they hatch info@chromadragons.com

Old 07-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
AndreaH
That will be a VERY sweet cross! Apollo was my favorite and I even planned on getting one of his offspring, but the clutch died in incubation from mold. Would love to see that cross your working on in the future!

Old 07-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #9
BreedersCircle
The polar I have is litterally all white, no yellow pigment at all.
He was aquired from Josh D. from phantom dragons and he said its one of the whitest dragons he has had. Trying to have a complete white dragon from hatch to adult hood. Its hard to have a snow stay white as they usually go through color phases but which they then finally end up pretty white.
And Jeremy ill put you on our mailing list which im sure ill have some deals on there with these upcoming babies.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
Papa Wyrm
Thank you kindly sir.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!