East Coast Reptile Super Expos - 8/28, Oaks, PA - Philly area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
DanRC30
Arrow East Coast Reptile Super Expos - 8/28, Oaks, PA - Philly area

The next Reptile Expo will be held at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center (Hall D) in Oaks, PA on August 28th. Yes, the summer has been hot... VERY HOT!!! What better time to cool off than at a Reptile Expo?!? That's right, I said cool off because all of our venues are AIR CONDITIONED!!! Enjoy the clean facilities and roomy aisles of the Convention center while you browse over the thousands of reptiles in the facility. Visit www.EastCoastReptileSuperExpos.com for all info on the show. Go to the website and sign up for the latest info on the facebook site.

Name:  logo-trans.1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  49.1 KB

Old 08-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
DanRC30
TWO BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE EXPO THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

1) You'll hear us advertised on 94 WYSP tomorrow!!!
2) We're giving away two $50 door prizes!!! Each $50 prize will be in the form of a gift certificate that can be used with any vendor at the next Expo. Just enter your e-mail address at the door to win!

Old 08-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
DanRC30
ANOTHER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE VENDORS!!!

We're going to have a drawing at this Expo for a random vendor to win one extra table for FREE at the next Expo! Just enter your e-mail address before 9am on Saturday at the Expo, and you'll be put in the contest! Winner will be revealed at the next Expo. GOOD LUCK VENDORS!!!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
mikeyt
So took the plunge and went to the Oaks show yesterday. Man, what an improvement over the last one. Nice variety of vendors and animals to choose from, and yes, there was a line at the door of people waiting to get in. I stayed for most of the day and I would have to say there was atleast 1000 people in there.

That tells me that this show is growing slowly, which is cool. It wsnt real hot out, but shopping in the a/c was definitely nice.

Hope it keeps going. I know I will be.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
DanRC30
Thanks Mike. We're doing everything we can to make the show better every time.

I'd like to thank the vendors, and everyone who attends these expos, for their support. We're adding more vendors every time and the crowds are definitely increasing which tells me we're heading in the right direction. We're going to add lots of fun new things to the expos as time goes on so stay tuned!

See you in Lancaster!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!