Bad Guy Robert Sloan - really bad guy - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:20 PM   #31
paulweaver
Sloan unblocked me from Facebook long enough to fire off another message...
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2017, 09:21 PM   #32
paulweaver
Sorry for the profanity (again). Did not mean to screenshot that...

Old 05-17-2017, 11:05 PM   #33
Chris Kennard
Sloan is quite the seasoned scammer. I truly hope you get satisfied Paul, one way or another.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:28 PM   #34
Suncoast Herpetological
It's astonishing that this loser is still afloat at all in this industry. He has been screwing people over under a plethora of aliases since the late 90's

Old 05-23-2017, 05:07 AM   #35
kingpinreptiles
Yeah get this dude arrested really.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:15 AM   #36
Lucille
A quote from another thread that I believe helps define Sloan's personality, in his own words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
It always amazes me the amount of really stupid people on this site - like - er....um....Ed for example. No you cannot tell the father from mtDNA but you can do genomic DNA. It tests both sides mother and father. And if you do a relatedness score between shed samples and it comes out 10% relatedness or less it indicates impurity. No - I do not have a Biology Degree, but why is it you people seem to think a person with a biology degree is the ONLY person qualified to be an expert at anything? It is because you are a bunch of uneducated simpletons with no biology degree! I happen to have 2 Assoc. degrees, a BA, a BS and a Masters and am currently working on my PhD in Law. I also have 18 hours of Masters level biology which allows me to teach biology at a Junior College level. I'm also not interested in looking better for libtards like you Vithaxton! And aren't you just the jet setting little wanna-be. I hope you're successful, but I've seen and done more in my life then most of the people on this post - Little Mikey Fezden for example who claims leucistic alterna are pure but has NEVER collected one. Or Ed, how many have you collected? None I bet. Most of you are too broke, too stuck in a 40 hour a week dead end job, with a fat wife and a couple of snot nosed kids and probably living in a house you can just barely afford with sheets over the windows cause you cannot afford mini blinds and curtains - and if you even get to go reptile collecting somewhere other then your back yard, it might be for a week if your wife LETS you go.
The last page or so in this thread shows why he is currently banned from this site. It also contains a few gems of him defending his own racist comments, and a post that shows that despite his lofty education he is ignorant of the First Amendment:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=sloan

Old 05-23-2017, 10:10 AM   #37
doc1975
It amazes me that this obvious degenerate is not yet incarcerated.

Old 03-13-2018, 11:19 AM   #38
MSB1
All victims of Bob Sloan AKA Robert Sloan, Alterna Ranch, Bob Hilliard, etc. ,etc. Everyone please fill out this form and report him. And please forward this to the other BOI threads Thank you. Time to put this scam artist that has been ripping off people for 3 decades on Federal Prison; Thank you for contacting the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The information you provided has been entered into our national Fraud Complaint System. Your reference number is C#1865305. If we need more information, you will be contacted directly. Please hold on to any original documents related to your complaint.

Please note that Postal Inspectors do not have the authority to ensure that your losses are refunded.

We may share the information you provided with other agencies when there is a possible violation within their jurisdiction.

In the future, if you have complaints about mail fraud or mail theft, you can visit our website, http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov, to file a complaint online.

United States Postal Inspection Service

Old 03-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #39
Its_JoeyHello
I actually came across sloan a few years ago when I was first looking for Indigos, I got a strange vibe as he acted differently then anyone else Id purchased reptiles from so I backed out. I am so glad I did, jesus this is unfortunate. Wonder if I will ever meet this guy....

Old 03-14-2018, 11:34 PM   #40
tlmoon
I hope the people he scammed will all report it - would be great for this guy to spend some quality time behind bars.

As an aside - USPIS is real! And here I thought they were a made up agency for The Detour.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!