yellow naped amazon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
JSonnier
yellow naped amazon

I have a wonderful yellow naped amazon for sale. He is about 8 years old, maybe a little older. He likes to say hello and help me as much as he likes his peanuts and toys. I have had him for 9 years but i have a dog that continuely tries to eat him so he is locked in his cage all of the time. I want him to go to a home with no dogs or cats and where he will not be in a cage all of the time. He is a little skiddish at first but after a couple of weeks he will warm up to you. I t has taken me 2 years to come to this decision and i hate to see him go, but i just want him to be happy. I am willing to sale his cage along with him. The cage itself is worth 450.00 but i will sale him for 650.00 with cage.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
hhmoore
What are the dimensions of the cage?
Time for a morning giggle - you say he's about 8 yrs old, and that you've had him for 9 yrs...that seems a bit odd (to me, at least).
How long has your dog been trying to eat him?

Old 01-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
JSonnier
dimensions and mistakes

Youre right i made a mistake. He is actually about 18 years old. I really dont want to see him go, but i also dont want to keep him in an environment that is not good for him. My dog has only been trying to eat him for about 4 months. Before i lived in a house and i was able to keep him downstairs and her up stairs. I have been holding on to him for dear life because even when i lived in a house i could not spend as much time with him as i used to because i enrolled in school as well as working full time. He really is a great bird,I feel to keep him where another animal is threatening as well as in an environment with little human interaction would be abuse . He is a good boy and deserves better then what i can give him.

The dimensions of the cage are 3ft by 4ft.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #4
JSonnier
I forgot to mention that i had to move out of a house and into an apartment.

jaune
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
Foreman1172
$300.00 to a good home? u ship?

Old 11-15-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
furtinan
can you tell me if you have sold the yellow nape

Old 11-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
furtinan
my telephone number is 7143414563 email dennisdunsford@aol.com

Old 11-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #8
Shadera
Since the ad is 10 months old and the OP hasn't logged in since January, chances are good the bird is gone I'd say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread