Interesting maring life anomalies around the Gulf of Mexico - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
WebSlave
Interesting maring life anomalies around the Gulf of Mexico

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/to...ys-around-gulf

Old 02-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Blood Tests Show Chemicals In Gulf Citizens Blood

Old 04-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
arbor1
Great posts! I wish the media would give the Gulf more attention. There is no denying that the area has really been devasted by the spill. I would be scared to live there, eat there, swim there...

Old 04-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #5
WebSlave
Yeah, just wait till the radioactive water from Japan mixes with the oil, methane, and corexit brew from the Gulf of Mexico in the world's oceans.... Slippery seafood that glows in the dark....

Damn shame that all of the governments of the Earth gave up on colonizing space and the rest of the solar system. Pretty soon this planet is going to become uninhabitable from our own hands, and we have no where else to go.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Focal
2012 is'a coming!!!!

Old 04-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #7
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yeah, just wait till the radioactive water from Japan mixes with the oil, methane, and corexit brew from the Gulf of Mexico in the world's oceans.... Slippery seafood that glows in the dark....

Damn shame that all of the governments of the Earth gave up on colonizing space and the rest of the solar system. Pretty soon this planet is going to become uninhabitable from our own hands, and we have no where else to go.
We can't fix our own problems here on Earth. Moving to another planet wouldn't suddenly solve them, it would just exacerbate them.

Although I do think space exploration is awesome. Some day before I die, I want to see the Earth from space. I feel this would be an intensively emotional experience. I think every world leader should have to do this to put their own "power" into perspective.

Old 04-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
We can't fix our own problems here on Earth. Moving to another planet wouldn't suddenly solve them, it would just exacerbate them.
I do not share that opinion. Look around you. Nearly all of the problems of the earth are caused by the squabbling and hoarding of scare natural resources. Populations are rising and resources are dwindling. That is a recipe for unavoidable disaster right there. Human kind has pretty much run out of new frontiers on this ball of dirt we live on. Unless the rest of the universe can be tapped to be a pressure relief valve, things will only get worse here. Unless we all want to be subjected to forced birth control to put a cap on the total human population of this planet, and have that cap lowered every couple of years as resources continue to dwindle, there really is no choice in the matter.

This isn't even considering the point that all of humanity's eggs are all in this one little basket. The earth has obviously undergone mass extinction events in the past. Anyone who believes that this can't possibly happen again is naive far beyond sanity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!