Good Guy Brent of BRB Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
darkenz ballz
Thumbs up Brent of BRB Reptiles

I just recently contacted brent of BRB Reptiles and purchased 1.0 spider and 1.0 mojave at a great price. Brent was quick to reply and very easy going. Very professional. Fast shipment and great communication!!! Im very please and would recommend him to any one who wants great animals and customer relations. BRBReptiles.com

Thanks, Brian

Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
Brandon Osborne
Brent is a great guy. You won't find better animals or service.

Brandon Osborne

Old 01-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
LKirkland
Thumbs up Brent Beilstein--Good Guy

We've done business with Brent a couple of times. Everything went very smooth and we were pleased with the quality of the animals we received.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Picked up a pre-purchased 09' Vanilla female ball from Brents table at the NARBC show Chicago. He had no problem holding her until sunday so she would be kept warm. She is healthy and a perfect example of this morph. Thanks again Brent! ~Monica

Old 11-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
steelersdiehard
Thank YOU

It was a pleasure doing business with you Monica. Thanks so much

Brent

Old 11-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
tpaul
I purchased 1.0 Mystic from Matt recently. I purchased him on payments which was new for me but Brett was great to deal with. No pressure, no hassle, great communication(23 emails back and forth), I sent the first payment Sep 7th and the last Oct 4th, and recieved a beautiful,healthy Mystic three days later on Oct 7th. I definitely recommend Brett and will do business with him again myself.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #7
tpaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaul View Post
I purchased 1.0 Mystic from Matt recently. I purchased him on payments which was new for me but Brett was great to deal with. No pressure, no hassle, great communication(23 emails back and forth), I sent the first payment Sep 7th and the last Oct 4th, and recieved a beautiful,healthy Mystic three days later on Oct 7th. I definitely recommend Brett and will do business with him again myself.
Yes I meant to type Brent, sorry.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:36 AM   #8
bareptiles
Brent is an easy person to work with, only flaw I see is he is a Steelers fan boooooooooo!!!!

Chris Brown

Old 11-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #9
hhmoore
I usually wait a bit to post on the BOI, but I really want to wash away the sour taste of some bad experiences with other people...

Brent and I just completed a trade, and everything went as it should. He communicated in a timely manner, we worked out the terms of the trade easily, and the animal I received is every bit of what he advertised.
Thank you again, Brent - both for the snake, and the positive experience!

Old 08-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #10
Kalua1989
looking to purchase a new ball python female to put with my male pinstripe do u have any suggestions

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!