Good Guy R and T Pet Supply (randtpetsupply.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
sizzlindragons
R and T Pet Supply (randtpetsupply.com)

I just wanted to shed some light on a great site to buy herp supplies and a even better owner Russ. He has awesome prices and his customer service has gone above and beyond anyone I have ever dealt with.
If you need anything for any pet not just reptiles its a great place to get your supplies.
You cant beat affordable, fast and friendly service.
Russ went out of his way to get me heat mats when reptile depot took my money and left me with nothing. It was not his place to fix their wrong but he did.
Thanks so much Russ!!!
Thanks Mike (sunshine dragons) for sending me to his site.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
thestranger101
Russ has been like family for about 4 years we work real close and he always comes threw. If there is anything you may be looking for check with him first. It will be the last place you purchase from. He has the best prices on everything and customer service is the BEST ~~

Mike Axelrod
Sunchinedragons.com

Old 01-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
thestranger101
He has provided us with our uva/uvb lights. He will work with any breeder looking for a large amount of lights. He understands how expensive things can be. He re lamps me every 6 months. Thank you again.

Mike Axelrod

Old 01-30-2010, 07:01 AM   #4
randtpetsupply
Thank you!

Id like to say how humble the expressions of both Sunshine Dragons and Sizzlindragons has made me. Our goal at R and T has been to be able to make it affordable for people to take care of their pets.

We would like to offer a 10% discount to anybody ordering within the next week.

THANKS MIKE AND DIANN....you guys are a pleasure!!!!!

Old 01-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
thestranger101
randtpetsupply.com If your looking for the site.

Tell Russ Mike said hello......lol

Michael Axelrod

Old 01-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
sizzlindragons
Thanks Russ! Just glad to find an honest dealer.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
AF1Bird
I also would like to give great words on Russ. I have been dealing with him for a little while now and have never received better service. I met him at the White plains show and have not done business with anyone else since. I have gotten things for my Akita along with all sorts of stuff for my reptiles. He has great prices, answers all questions and gets right back to you. Thanks alot Russ. See you soon. Thanks, Chris

Old 02-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #8
thestranger101
Got a New Puppy....Oh and Reptiles.....

Russ it there for all your pet needs, he takes care of everyone !!!!!

We spoke for about 30 min today actually !!

He gave me some great info on how to feed the new puppy i got, he has everything and everything you could need for all household pets

Mike Axelrod
Sunshinedragons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!