Inquiry: Brent @ arizona xtreme reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2003, 09:19 PM   #1
snakeyes
Inquiry: Brent @ arizona xtreme reptiles

i'm thinking about making a fairly large(for me) purchase of some rare boas from him. i was wondering if anyone knows or has done business with arizona Xtreme reptiles. thanks for taking the time to read this.
Russ
snakeyes herpeticulture

Old 10-17-2003, 08:26 AM   #2
Xtreme Reptiles
We have been in contact with this individual for the last few weeks... At first he called himself Xtreme Reptiles Just like us... He claimed to have been in business for over 5 years with that name and said he had never heard of US... After demanding proff of his business liscence or anything for that matter with his company name on it, he changed his comapany name to Arizona Xtreme Reptiles... We have been in contact with our attorneys over his obvious abuse of our company name... On reptibid he was caught Blatenly Lying about a 21ft African Rock Python he was selling which was barely 12 ft long... That was his First Lie... His Second Lie was of Having the original Business name of Xtreme Reptiles for any Period of time after being confronted with the Truth... I have yet To hear of anyone who has actually Purchased From him... He has a 0 feedback rating on reptibid still... This company is less than 2 weeks old yet is claiming to have over 1000 animals currently availble... At first he did not even give his phone # only an email address which is still using our company name on it.... We will be further investigating this matter in order to protect our Honest name and reputation.... Maybe Richie can do his home work on this guy and find all his contradictions like he has done in the past... Not to mention that he is only acepting Money orders sent to him in advace which is always a warning sign of a possible scam

Sincerely,
Alfredo Veloso

Old 10-17-2003, 10:48 AM   #3
Giantkeeper Reptiles
My .02

I have lived in the Valley for 16 years and keeping reps for 7 years, and have never heard of this person. Not saying anything about this them, just that I have NO knowledge of them.

Chris McAra

Old 10-17-2003, 10:58 AM   #4
Xtreme Reptiles
My customers In arizona wre the first ones to tell me about him Using my name on reptibid and Turtle times... They Told Me there was no one in that town Selling reptiles by any name they knew of...

Alfredo Veloso

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!