Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #121
Dan Krull
Actually, I just ran across this VERY rough draft of the Share the Beach Doc. I didn't even know this had survived. It will be much better when it gets to the dvd, but tell me that Mike Reynolds isn't your hero when you watch this! ...not to mention Mrs. Randal's class. the future of conservation!

Dan

Old 12-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #122
Justin Mitcham
Gregg Madden

http://www.captivebredreptileforums....se-snakes.html
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=292765

All animals are clearly high expression.. I would know I coined the phrase, made the distinction.. proved the trait.. you do know that right Gregg??

PM's are from Dan.. by Gregg

I am getting confused.. Gregg can you please settle on one of the 4 or 5 versions you have stated in writing as to why I was ripped off so I can at least know why I was burned? LOL

Old 12-14-2014, 06:21 PM   #123
Justin Mitcham
PM's

sorry didnt hit the upload button
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2014, 07:08 PM   #124
Gregg M
I guess if you can not dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Krull View Post
I have screwed up. I am doing my best. I have said the wrong thing, I have misled people, and I have withheld information when I shouldn't have.
Honestly Dan, this is where your post should have started and ended because that is what it is really about. Instead, you and Justin make long, drawn out post that have nothing to do with anything. Pointing out what you do "good" does not take away from the crappy stuff you did and continue to do.

The long drawn out smoke screen you and Justin have compiled is scammer defense 101. Your "educational" videos and you "helping the children" has nothing to do with what is going on here. Justins dealings with other breeders has nothing to do with me, you, alterna rush, or you selling his snakes.

Lets stick to the facts. And that is your shady behavior. Stop with the smoke screen tactics and trying to burry your response with crap that is neither here nor there.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:16 PM   #125
Gregg M
And again, Justin, if you feel I have wronged you in the whole Jag deal, make a separate BOI thread. I will be more than happy to answer all questions the minute you post it.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #126
CJReptiles
This whole thread is exhausting..

I started and run one of the most successful hognose related pages on Facebook.
The page was growing so rapidly that it was hard keeping it up by myself so I enlisted Dan Krull to be an admin.

The minute I did this Gregg Madden and a few of his buddies started harassing Dan. Swearing, slandering, Dan and disrupting the peaceful environment I created and the members were enjoying.

I repeatedly asked him to edit and adhere to the rules and he did not So I deleted it all, and banned he and his troublemaker buddies. I don't know Greg but since I removed him, the page has grown by thousands. And has never again had an issue with infighting or members being disrespectful to each-other.

We have almost 2800 members all learning and sharing info about hognose snakes with each-other, all without incident since Greg and his friends were banned.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #127
hogs1975
This is sad when someone that hasn't done any business with someone and comes here to stir the pot and start a flame war. I'll just give people my experience with Dan Krull. Last year I was looking to get back into the hobby and decided I wanted to get back to the hogs I love. I found a breeder that had some for sale I don't remember his last name but his first was David. Unfortunately he sold what I was looking for and told me Dan might still have some available and vouch for Dan. I contacted Dan and noticed where he lived and since I was going to a vacation in MO I asked him if my fiance and I could come look at them. He didn't have a prob with that and told me about another breeder in the area that might have a few hogs I would want as well which is Court Gaverth. So we started to talk and all decided to meet and since Court lived closer to Columbia were we were he offered to let us all meet at his house. We meet up with Dan and Court and Dan showed me some Lemon Ghost Hognose he told me Mark McMullen produced them. He was upfront right away that he did not produce them. We wound up purchasing a 1.2 Lemon Ghost from Dan and a 1.1 Cascade Greens from Court. They all were very healthy and thriving today. I've had numerous conversations with Dan since and he has always been very straight forward and upfront with me with every question I have ask. I have since purchase a very nice Red Female conda from him as well.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #128
Justin Mitcham
Gregg Madden

Gregg I think It's obvious that you have run out of credibility.. you ask Dan all these questions and when He takes time to answer every question thrown his way.. instead of offering an intelligent reply you dismiss the entirety of it all. That's very low brow.

Madden just stop bullying people..

Old 12-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #129
Justin Mitcham
I can definitely see that Chris... so many customers of mine are sick to death of the fights started on the forums and the way he and his friends.. especially Joe treat others. They live in a tiny little bubble unaware of the silent majority... But hey I'm not going to complain too much.. lots of free advertising I get from those guys!!

Old 12-14-2014, 09:07 PM   #130
Gregg M
Ok, fellas, jets keep this on topic.

Originally Posted by Dan Krull View Post
I have screwed up. I am doing my best. I have said the wrong thing, I have misled people, and I have withheld information when I shouldn't have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush