Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M Madden View Post
implies
Your original accusation did not contain the word 'imply' at all.

Quote:
Not to mention you selling other breeders hogs and telling people you produced them.
Gregg, your credibility is not looking good. I think you made up accusations. were surprised that you were called out to prove them, and cannot do so, because they were made up.
You are backpedalling and trying to construct implications, but what you said was that Dan actually told others he produced these snakes.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #72
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Your original accusation did not contain the word 'imply' at all.

Gregg, your credibility is not looking good. I think you made up accusations. were surprised that you were called out to prove them, and cannot do so, because they were made up.
You are backpedalling and trying to construct implications, but what you said was that Dan actually told others he produced these snakes.
Look, whatever you want to say Lucille. I put the proof up that Dan is dishonest and lies through his teeth. Everyone else can take from it what they like. If you can not see the shady behavior from what I have posted, that's your own problem. My credibility is just fine. I am not the one who lied to anyone. I did not scam people and not deliver a product they paid for. You can try and twist this like you always do Lucille, but it still does not make what Dan does any better This is a forum, not a court of law.

Here is a quick question for you and I am done with this as I do not feel any more evidence is needed.

From the screen shots I have posted, do you not see that Dan lied about selling snakes for Justin?

Old 12-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #73
Gregg M
I am not backpedaling. I stand by what I said. Dan sells snakes for another breeder but denies it. So if he is selling snakes for someone else and is denying it, whos snakes is he selling? Simple question that has a simple answer. Why are none of you concerned with the fact that Dan has not addressed the discrepancies posted in this thread?

Well, I am done and feel I have done enough to expose Dan for what he truly is.

Old 12-10-2014, 07:02 PM   #74
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Ok, here it goes. I was given permission to post these.
Who is the person that made the statements in blue? That is what you need to clarify (or have that person come vouch for the statements) otherwise it's anonymous which you were already warned about.

Old 12-10-2014, 07:08 PM   #75
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Who is the person that made the statements in blue? That is what you need to clarify (or have that person come vouch for the statements) otherwise it's anonymous which you were already warned about.
Why is who it was important? The screen shot does not need to be vouched for. These are screen shots where Justin clearly made a statement and where Dan clearly made a statement. The words are their own and not adlibbed. These are legit screen shots. Why are you guys so bent on distracting from the actual subject? It is what it is. You can either protect and side with a scammer, or take what is written in black and white for what it is.

Old 12-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #76
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Why is who it was important?
Because it is a rule for posting on the BOI. I suggested before and am advising you again to review the rules for posting:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Old 12-10-2014, 07:32 PM   #77
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
You can either protect and side with a scammer, or take what is written in black and white for what it is.
False dichotomy.

Old 12-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #78
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Because it is a rule for posting on the BOI. I suggested before and am advising you again to review the rules for posting:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880
I have but the conditions of me being able to post the screen shots was that I was not to bring them up in this thread. The fact that this person is not being named does not take away from the direct quotes of both Justin and Dan. It still shows Dans shady behavior and dishonesty really well.

I have been warned and from this point on, I will not post any screen shots unless the 3rd party is named.

Old 12-10-2014, 08:07 PM   #79
Gregg M
Again, this is not about me. I am not the one who lies to people and sells products that I do not have. That is what Dan does and that is what this thread is about. I made my claims and proved my points. If what I have posted is not good enough, I don't know what else to tell you.

Old 12-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #80
Lucille
Quote:
I am not the one who lies to people
Yes. You are. You were caught saying one thing and backpedalling after you were called on it.
Your credibility is gone. Now you are flailing about, pointing elsewhere, all the old tricks to try to divert attention from that fact.

Quote:

Well, I am done
Another lie, you will continue to flail here. Those who announce their exit always come back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush