Anyone go to the NH show sunday? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
oskyle1567
Anyone go to the NH show sunday?

Was going to but things came up

Old 04-03-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
AGoodwin
My husband and I went. We left with a baby Savannah Monitor, 500 crickets, 300 wax worms, and 500 meal worms. It was a pretty fun show. More frogs and geckos than the three previous. I am excited for the September show though. I can't wait to see all the newly hatched balls!

Old 04-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
oskyle1567
Great Amanada!Savannah's get to be like big puppy dogs! Can you show us some pics! Even though its a ball python forum im sure people wont mind. Congrats! I really really wanted to go i have only been to the ones in NY White Planes and Long Island. Those are ok the turnout can be hit or miss. Did NERD show Magpie!?! ITS FING AMAZING in real life took a tour about a month ago to see it!

Old 04-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
nickyp0
yup i was there i got inch there my new bp and some F/T mice and horn worms some meal worms and some wax.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
oskyle1567
I saw the pics of inch you put up! Great looking little guy!

Old 04-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
AGoodwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by oskyle1567 View Post
Great Amanada!Savannah's get to be like big puppy dogs! Can you show us some pics! Even though its a ball python forum im sure people wont mind. Congrats! I really really wanted to go i have only been to the ones in NY White Planes and Long Island. Those are ok the turnout can be hit or miss. Did NERD show Magpie!?! ITS FING AMAZING in real life took a tour about a month ago to see it!

You can see my new friend [HERE]

Old 04-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
streetpreacher1221
Yes indeed it was awesome, I really went as a spectator to bug people I know however =( lol my most recent purchase of a champagne male and enchi pastel female left the funds low lol but I was cool some good stuff. Did you guys enjoy your time there?

Old 04-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
ActionReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetpreacher1221 View Post
Yes indeed it was awesome, I really went as a spectator to bug people I know however =( lol my most recent purchase of a champagne male and enchi pastel female left the funds low lol but I was cool some good stuff. Did you guys enjoy your time there?
I was in the same boat. Went to grab a few supplies and some feeders and chat with some friends. It was a good show from what I seen and heard. o

Old 04-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #9
streetpreacher1221
Ya I enjoyed it lol, it was kool talking to the LLL Reptiles owner Lauren I believe, real cool dude, ya Ill be in that boat come fall lol, i still gotta get racks man lol I started backwards lol. It's painful seeing stuff you like but can't get lol. I was at nerds table and saw his phantom display lol i wanted the 8 bps in there lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!