He's ticked - and he ain't even that purdy . . - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-18-2005, 01:05 AM   #1
Monte
He's ticked - and he ain't even that purdy . .

. . . check out this juvi crested all curled up in the egg cartons. He/she just HATES me - ever since I had to pick a little stuck skin off of it.

The thing is - this ugly little puke cost me an arm and a leg - the person I bought it from swore it would be a red-harlequin. See the big ole hook sticking out of my mouth . . . It's going to be a pretty nice dalmation - but a nice butt-ugly grey dalmation, LOL. Oh well, the good with the bad.

This ugly little twerp has MAJOR attitude - always gnawing on me.

I thought it made a good picture, though.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2005, 01:11 AM   #2
Intense Herpetoculture
No Monte, you are keeping Satan captive. He just doesn't like you because your one with the lord.

Old 04-18-2005, 01:26 AM   #3
Monte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
No Monte, you are keeping Satan captive. He just doesn't like you because your one with the lord.
LOL.

Maybe he's saying "Your mother wears socks that smell."

Well, that wasn't exactly the quote from the exorcist, but it's close enough for this crowd!

Nice one.

Old 04-18-2005, 01:47 PM   #4
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
Good One Justin!!!

Those are awesome pictures! Fiesty little bugger!!!!

Old 04-18-2005, 01:59 PM   #5
sillyakasha
Does he think he's a Tokay?

Old 04-18-2005, 02:31 PM   #6
sircat
lol...that's very funny...I haven't had them do that except maybe right after they hatch and I have to get them into a cage...once in a blue moon when I hold them while cleaning a cage...but none that do that now

very small now...they can take a bit to come into their colors...I have 3 little ones now...2 look like they'll be red and 1 either pink or red...but I know the color won't be their true strong colors until they're a bit older...

not saying it will, but could be a red...as for harlequin, I can't tell from those photos but did see a dot on the tail...

very humorous...good luck with it...hope he turns red for you

Old 04-18-2005, 03:26 PM   #7
Traci1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte
LOL.

Well, that wasn't exactly the quote from the exorcist, but it's close enough for this crowd!

Nice one.
no, no, no, it's 'your mama sews socks that smell!"
From SNL w/ Richard Pryor. I LOVE that skit. LOVE it!!

Either way we definitely can't direct quote the Exorcist movie that's for sure! ahahahahah

Old 04-20-2005, 02:45 AM   #8
riverjop
Monte! Maybe it thinks that your going to stuff it back in the egg and ship it back? It is sitting on a egg carton! I think it is just going to be a normal Crestid....................just send it to me!

Old 04-21-2005, 12:13 PM   #9
Sarah H
Hahaha.....I thought they were supposed to be pretty melow.
great pics!

Old 04-21-2005, 01:02 PM   #10
weswright
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte
LOL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!