Fundbox B2B Line of Credit - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 03-15-2018, 10:35 AM   #1
bcr229
Fundbox B2B Line of Credit

These folks came across my Facebook news feed last night. I emailed them and they are willing to work with FFL's as many banks and payment processors will not due to perceived risk in the industry and they are ok with it. So they will likely be ok with the herp/animal industry.

Their rate/fee is lower than the typical credit card but since this is a business line of credit it doesn't offer protection.

Old 03-15-2018, 01:23 PM   #2
Insomniac101
This looks similar to a program that American Express has. We needed to fund an unexpected purchase for some shop equipment. Fees and payback terms were very reasonable.

It never occurred to me that lenders might have a problem with the legal firearms industry, but not surprising with the current attitudes about guns in general. I figured as long as you had the creditworthiness to pay it back, the intended (legal) purpose would be secondary.

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!