Time to move on....... :( - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 04-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #11
WebSlave
Seriously? No one even blinked an eye at this early statement I made above?

Quote:
ALL of the legitimate appearing logons to this site have really been me making false accounts to try to prop up the statistics to make it appear that things are going well here.

Old 04-02-2018, 11:24 PM   #12
hotlips
Well I blinked a lot, & hoped that wasn't true, lol...

Old 04-02-2018, 11:50 PM   #13
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I think I was panicking too hard at that point - took a blunt instrument like the mention of selling to an African investor to shake me out of it...

Old 04-03-2018, 03:27 AM   #14
Randall Turner
Quote:

ALL of the legitimate appearing logons to this site have really been me making false accounts to try to prop up the statistics to make it appear that things are going well here.

When I saw that I glanced up to see you posted it on the 1st... Couldn't see that being even remotely possible.

Old 04-04-2018, 01:00 AM   #15
DLenaRuth999s
Jeez, you sent my blood pressure over the edge. It went so high I couldn’t even see
the end of your post. You earned yourself a wedgie and 2 day BAN!

Old 04-04-2018, 01:11 AM   #16
Helenthereef
And you did it in that authoritarian blue bold font too........... that was MOST unfair.

Old 04-04-2018, 03:21 AM   #17
WebSlave
Well, you all are just lucky that I found out that those payments from the Cameroon investors were fraudulent just in the nick of time to kill the deal.

Old 04-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #18
Helenthereef
Quote:
Well, you all are just lucky that I found out that those payments from the Cameroon investors were fraudulent just in the nick of time to kill the deal.

I think you'll find that if you adopt his 17 year old virgin daughter, the investor will make good on the deal though............

Old 04-04-2018, 08:44 PM   #19
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I think you'll find that if you adopt his 17 year old virgin daughter, the investor will make good on the deal though............
Well, I WAS offered.......... But Connie wouldn't go for it.

Old 04-09-2018, 12:24 AM   #20
WebSlave
Just in case someone DOESN'T realize this, yes, this was ALL an April Fool's joke.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!