Good Guy Breaking Balls - Brian Breikss - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2015, 12:36 AM   #1
Romans832
Thumbs up Breaking Balls - Brian Breikss

I don't know what to say other than how simply amazing Brian Breikss of Breaking BAlls is as a breeder. He's taken amazing care of me. I purchased a Black Pastel Albino male from him early 2015 and he's been nothing but loads of information and help.
I cannot say enough or strongly suggest him enough. The quality of character and quality of Ball Pythons are simply amazing.
I look forward to his 2015 clutches!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!