Good Guy Reptiles by Mack - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2015, 08:38 PM   #11
Dthompson2634
I have not ordered from Reptiles by Mack as of yet (will probably change soon) but can say that every time I have had a question it has been answered promptly and as if I'm the only customer at the time.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:14 PM   #12
Snake-Queen
I received several snakes from Reptiles by Mack, all fat and healthy snakes. I will order from them again.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:12 AM   #13
kimber anderson
Ordered from RBM April 2014. Received quick reply back from Sandi when my cc didn't go through. That was at the time of the Target hacking thing, and Wells Fargo had canceled my card. She was super helpful and patient while I found an alternate way to pat since I had to wait for a new cc to be snail mailed to me. She also answered all of my questions within hours of asking. Very cities, professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. Received 3 incredibly beautiful, healthy leopard geckos that are still doing great. They were shipped in insulated boxes with heat packs, individually labeled. Couldn't recommend this company highly enough and can't imagine buying lg's from anywhere else.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:19 AM   #14
kimber anderson
pictures from order with specifics

Picture of order ebay + individually packaged leopard geckos, who arrived warm and in great condition.
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #15
Robert Walker
I have never purchased from Reptiles by Mack before, however, it is very apparent in their posting here on Fauna and in brief interactions with myself that they take their business very serious and are professional, polite and prompt.

Thumbs up to them

Old 02-18-2015, 02:22 PM   #16
cricketman
Some of you may know of my company, we've been a part of this industry for 63 years.

I don't often post on here, but just could not resist throwing in my endorsement for Reptiles by Mack.

I have dealt with quite a few reptile breeders throughout the years, and I cannot think of any that are more professional and more dedicated to our industry than John Mack.

Wish we had more like him.

Clay Ghann
President/CEO
Ghann's Cricket Farm, Inc.

Old 02-18-2015, 02:29 PM   #17
Big Borg Reptiles
I'm glad to see these guys are doing good business, I initially thought they were just big time breeders pumping out animals to sell. Sounds like nothing but positive things, I've already recommended them to some friends who are just getting started.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:34 AM   #18
laurarfl
I recently bought a pair of Leachianus from Reptiles by Mack. Every question was answered promptly, the pair was held until temperatures were acceptable, they were professionally packed, and the geckos arrived healthy. I highly recommend them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!