Info chris hasen from england - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
mong243
chris hasen from england

hello everybody is anyone heard of the guy https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...44147908945253

i want to know if they are trusted business?
their email is Chrishansenreptiles@gmail.com

they have to do 50 deposit first,and then show me all the photo and specification....really like the species

Old 04-16-2015, 03:52 PM   #2
huqiufei
Same question I want to ask

Old 04-16-2015, 04:30 PM   #3
cassowaries
Chris Is a great honest guy , done business with him before and the transaction went very smoothly....

Old 06-09-2015, 02:42 AM   #4
catever_2000
Be careful of this. Might be a scam. Search the forum with this name and you will find out.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:45 AM   #5
hhmoore
There is a real Chris Hansen....and there is a person that used his name on this site.
The first person is still a member here - username Hansensusa....the other person had both of his accounts banned.

I will say that I have communicated with the real Chris Hansen....and Chrishansenreptiles@gmail.com is NOT the email he used at that time.
That is the email used by the scammer that was trying to use his name

Old 06-09-2015, 04:53 AM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassowaries View Post
Chris Is a great honest guy , done business with him before and the transaction went very smoothly....
I would agree....except the email shown in the opening post is that of a known scammer that tries to capitalize on the recognition of Chris' good name. Anybody considering a deal with Chrishansenreptiles@gmail.com should abort. Do not send money! Of course, that is just my opinion...you are free to do as you wish - it is, after all, your money.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:09 AM   #7
Gangemiw
The real Chris Hansen is like the Peter Prichard of today. Knows everything there is to know about worldwide turtle species and is a great guy. I have talked with and done transactions with him and I'm personally looking forward to hatching season to see what he has at Daytona. Great guy highly reccomend the real CHRIS HANSEN.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:30 PM   #8
DOGMADRAGONS
That seems like a strange way 2 do buisness by making you deposit before seeing

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chrishansenreptiles