NERD and Kevin McCurley-GOOD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2003, 11:27 PM   #11
NEWReptiles
Since moron can post links in hopes of making another look bad, I will post links from Adam that speak volumes of his stupidity.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=Adam+Block

I could go on and on with idiotic posts authored by Adam, but i'm sure you all get the point...

Old 09-12-2003, 03:35 PM   #12
Da_Ru
Possible bad dealings with NERD

I might have a possible bad dealing with them if they dont refund me my money soon. I will give more details if I dont receive my money by next week. Thanks

Drew McHenry

Old 09-12-2003, 04:17 PM   #13
NEWReptiles
Quote:
I MIGHT have a POSSIBLE bad dealing with them IF they dont refund me my money soon.
LMFAO Early, er no?

Old 09-13-2003, 04:00 AM   #14
Adam Block
Al, thank you for bringing those up, however, you forgot the one post that would have followed the BOI rules and kept the thread on topic. The only post I authored that would pertain to the current thread can be found at:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=12613

I didn’t feel the above thread or the whole Adam Block topic belonged in here as more than enough time, energy and effort has been spent on both. However, I now feel obligated to point out your reason for a post that to an outsider or new user would seem so far off topic.

I've done quite a bit of growing up the past 9 months and will not only show fauna the respect it deserves but, will also only spend my time on the BOI productively, helping people and doing good while I'm here. Despite your effort I will not retort any further nor will I be dragged into a debate or argument, as neither have ever proven productive for myself, the hobby or this board.

Old 09-13-2003, 05:06 PM   #15
Andy
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGhost
I've done quite a bit of growing up the past 9 months and will not only show fauna the respect it deserves but, will also only spend my time on the BOI productively, helping people and doing good while I'm here.
Sure seems like it Adam. BTW how exactly are you being productive, doing good, and helping people out on this topic??? Everyone knows you havent changed, everyones just waiting for you to show your true colors again.

Old 11-09-2003, 01:44 PM   #16
HerpVenue
Adam thank you very much for including that link.

But I can't believe you posted that link knowing full well that it was all based on a lie.

Anyway. Please click on Adam's link up above.

Then click below for the truth. A year later we find out the truth.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=3

Old 10-26-2008, 07:06 AM   #17
hanoverdude
I know this is an old thread but i just found this site. I worked with kevin mcCurley long befor he was NERD. everything Adam said is absolutely true there were many times he would buy wild caught animals from cruchfield, then med them and sell them marketed as his own, or he would buy adults that were wild caught then med them and sell them as captive breed. there were MANY times that he flat out lied about the origin of an animal. while i did not agree with this it was in the interest of my own well being that i went along with what he told people. a leopard doesn't change its spots. when i finally left kevin and took my animals with me he called the cops and reported my animals as stolen. since they came with other things he ordered and the receipts were in his name the cops allowed him to take back 2 hog island boas 6 whites tree frogs and 15 lab cages full of mice. the mice and cages actually came in my name but i could not instantly find papers so they let them have them.

Old 10-26-2008, 04:56 PM   #18
kmurphy
Troy, disgruntled former employees don't carry a lot of weight. Unless you can prove a specific instance where NERD did any of the things you claim, then you are really hurting your own reputation much more than theirs. You don't get as big as NERD by screwing your customers. Since it is doubtful you can, or will even attempt to back up what you say. Your post belongs here.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #19
hanoverdude
unfortunately i was not an "employee" we had a business arrangement, if i really wanted to get police reports from 1990 from the burlington mass police department bad enough i probably could. and as far as my "reputation" i have no interest in making one thanks to him. as far as backing it up the truth is the truth, if there were some reason i really needed to i would. but it is not worth my time of effort to go to that much trouble. you do get that big if you don't get caught often enough. seriously how many people can tell the difference between a wild caught and a captive breed snake that has been feed and medicated correctly.

also i forgot to add in my original message if i read right on his web site they claim the one guy that does his shows is Australian i may incorrect about that but if that is what they are claiming he is not he grew up in NH.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #20
Southern Wolf
Wow.... you come on here and make a grand total of 2 posts... both with acusations... and no proof to back it up.

Whats next... are you going after Rich and Kathy Love as well. Seeing as how you apparently like big name targets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!