Good Guy GREAT EXPERIENCE: Rockabirdie Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2017, 07:08 AM   #1
Johns Orange Dragons
GREAT EXPERIENCE: Rockabirdie Reptiles

Hi. We purchased a gorgeous wild caught Red Saharan/Nigerian Uromastyx male in early 2016 and a female soon afterward from Rockabirdie Reptiles. Both have been thriving, eating well and healthy ever since. Rockabirdie even held off on shipping the male until all signs of frost had passed, concerned for the well-being of the reptile. Thank you for caring about the health of your animals prior to selling them to your customers!!!

Old 04-26-2018, 04:26 PM   #2
Mike (The M)
Completed a transaction with Tommy at Rockabirdie Reptiles for a trio of Homopholis wahlbergii.

Great price on them, they came in alert, fat, and active. Where these are imported, I expected them to have the usual nematodes swirling around there heads, but no sign of that either. Very happy with them.

I ordered on a Monday, got an invoice and they were shipped on Tuesday. If he had something I wanted, I'd definitely buy again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!