Lobster Roaches-Memorial Day sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
ShannanD25
Lobster Roaches-Memorial Day sale!

Even after selling off more then half my colony, they are still growing out of control! My Leos can't keep up and although Tank, the killer Beardie, loves them to death and pigs out, he can't keep the numbers down either.
Email me by Memorial Day to take advantage of these prices!

100 count (slight over count as I do this by weight, then add another scoop) shipped for $13.55!

200 count (overcount included) shipped for $25.00

Shipping by USPS 2 day Priority. I ship on Monday and Tuesdays.
On orders of 100, live arrival guaranteed. Orders over 100, if there is a problem please contact me and we will work something out!

Need more or less? Let me know!
PAYPAL is preffered.
Money orders and cashiers checks accepted as well.
References available.
Email me: scdo2@msn.com

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread