SOLD!! 1st time available! TRIO het GHOST MOSAIC cal kings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 11-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Exclamation 1st time available! TRIO het GHOST MOSAIC cal kings

These are babies from light phase ghost to Mosaic. The ghost and the mosaic were both het albino and the ghost is possible het hypermelanistic. Ghost is by far the coolest color morph in California kingsnakes, and has only just recently been crossed with other morphs to make new double recessive morphs (AlbinoXGhost = Casper), (HypoXGhost = Coral Ghost), (LavenderXGhost = Pink Pearl Ghost). I went the other direction and crossed the co-dominant pattern morph Mosaic with Ghost, with hopes of producing something with ghost color and Mosaic pattern. At the very least they're het for light and dark phase Ghost, Mosaic, Albino, Casper Ghost, Mosaic Albino, and considering they're possible het hypermelanistic that opens the door for more morphs such as Snows, and maybe even hypermelanistic Mosaics?!
These are a genetic goldmine, though some look plain, and they are 100% cal king.

I AM NOW OFFERING A MALE TO GO WITH THE LAST 2 FEMALES I HAVE AVAILABLE. (Only got 2 males out of 14)
This group consists of lgc15, lgc12 and lgc28.

250 for the group, females for 60 each.

lgc15 is pictured 1st, lgc12 last

lgc15 - Female
lgc28 - Female
lgc12 - Male

Complete list of available snakes on my website.

All prices plus shipping.

Any questions email - mikefedzen@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!