Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:36 AM   #181
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Fair enough, John. It's equally possible that Kameron is substituting a different picture. From the outside, it's really hard to know which is which.

It would be great if the two of you could work out a way to resolve this. Maybe part of the money, with the rest on receipt? I guess the only real leverage is that if Kameron keeps the iguana and all the money, he is going to prove himself a bad guy.
The part of the money approach was already tried. Kameron kept the money and refused to send the animal back. I very much doubt he would honor any agreements made here, after he's also already made the statement about keeping the animal and the funds (through a CC charge-back).

Old 01-03-2018, 12:47 PM   #182
andradespb
Thing is, regardless of it being a bath and switch, if the person is going to take the refund then the animal needs to be sent back. It's one of the other, otherwise one side will be stealing.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Old 01-03-2018, 12:48 PM   #183
andradespb
Bait and switch*

Old 01-03-2018, 01:40 PM   #184
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyjohnko View Post
Next he said he'll keep the iguana if i refund him $450. Of course i'll reject.
After so many back and forth i just tired to deal with this guy and have an agreement with this guy that I'll refund him $100 first , and then he sent me the igu and i'll refund the rest . And of course , just like i thought after he receive the $100 and didn't follow the agreement, he said he won't ship the animal until i refund him the rest of the money first.
These were the options originally presented (unless Kameron says differently but it hasn't been disputed at this point). Currently you are at a stale mate. Kameron has the $100 which was supposed to start the return process.
Can't you return the iggy and then if you do not get the rest of your refund (you and John need to agree on a date/time for that to happen), start the credit card dispute process at that time? What would you lose?

Kameron has to trust John will refund the balance and John has to trust Kameron to send back the same iggy he received. You will both need to bend a little and trust each other in order to get this resolved IMO. I know it's not easy and trust was already lost but it's in the public now either way this goes. It would be in the best interest for the seller to follow through with the refund once he has the iggy back to save face.

I wish you both the best of luck in coming to a resolution.

Old 01-03-2018, 01:55 PM   #185
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
These were the options originally presented (unless Kameron says differently but it hasn't been disputed at this point). Currently you are at a stale mate. Kameron has the $100 which was supposed to start the return process.
Can't you return the iggy and then if you do not get the rest of your refund (you and John need to agree on a date/time for that to happen), start the credit card dispute process at that time? What would you lose?

Kameron has to trust John will refund the balance and John has to trust Kameron to send back the same iggy he received. You will both need to bend a little and trust each other in order to get this resolved IMO. I know it's not easy and trust was already lost but it's in the public now either way this goes. It would be in the best interest for the seller to follow through with the refund once he has the iggy back to save face.

I wish you both the best of luck in coming to a resolution.
Right on. This should happen

Old 01-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #186
Lucille
Quote:
There is no credit card involved. I agree that the critter must be returned prior to a full refund.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:35 PM   #187
bcr229
Quote:
Buyer didn't use a CC to pay, I'm guessing it was F&F. Post #61:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
If I had only paid with my credit card or got a PayPal invoice we wouldn’t be here. Iguan would be returned and I’d have my money back.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:42 PM   #188
AbsoluteApril
In post #8 screenshots, Kameron said "I will just go to my bank and file a fraudulent sale to my credit card company", so I assumed that he had in fact used a credit card. (course we all know what happens when assuming)

Old 01-03-2018, 03:56 PM   #189
Lucille
He says he paid with a checking account:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Yeah, so what I lied about paying with credit card! They guy hustled me and I wanted to return the iggy. He wouldn’t return any money at first and i thought I paid with my credit card profile on PayPal but then realized I paid with my linked checking account.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:17 PM   #190
bobcochran
Resolution

Enlist a trusted third-party. John sends the money to this third party. Cameron ships the lizard back to John. Third-party sends the money to Cameron after notification from John.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!