Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2017, 01:27 PM   #11
kw18
This is hilarious! Theft???? I’ll post my email evidence that the original agreement was to refund in FULL as I PAID in full before I received the animal! So my question, is why should I trust this JohnTY to refund me the rest after I ship the iguana? I trusted him and not only did he lie about the animal being tame but he SENT A DIFFERENT iggy than pictured! Take a look at the photo he posted . I’ll post the other pictures I took as well and you can clearly see the SIZE of the iggy I received is way smaller, the chevrons on the back don’t match up (as the one pictured the chevrons are completely aligned) THe IGGY I received chevrons aren’t misaligned. COMPLETELY different animal (the size difference in tail TELLS all)

*Not to mention I have a 2 yr old daughter and she loves and plays with all our lewisi! You if don’t think this is wrong then Ban me from the site I could care less. IF all you speaking on here would return an iguana with ZERO insurance to a guy who wouldn’t send PayPal Invoice and now ripped me off by sending a different iguana you’re a fool!

I got 100$ as that should cover my shipping * I’m not paying (johnty said 72$ to ship) I’m not paying that out of my own pocket cus I got scammed. Yeah it’s my fault for paying with out PayPal invoice but I’ve bought 2 of here this year ZERO issues. 3 from ty park and 2 last year from pat brown. I have lewisi since 2010 and I’m no newbie so as soon as I received the lewisi tyjohn sent I new something was up . Not to mention this iguana needs tons of work since he bites like crazy (any idea of how to post a video???)

Old 12-30-2017, 01:29 PM   #12
kw18
Pictures of chevrons
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 01:33 PM   #13
kw18
Side picture... if you still think this is the same iggy please direct me to what angle would better produce evidence any disbelievers see fit to prove I’m in the right here

**** these pictures where taken about 5 minutes after I received iggy

**** about to take a picture of tail thickness right now
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 01:36 PM   #14
kw18
I’m going to post a picture of my 2016 female from pat brown that looks to be identical in size and pattern to the (anders male tyjohn has posted for sale) this is the size animal I expected and I will also post pictures of side by side of my female (pat brown) and this male tyjohn sent so you disbelievers can see size difference.

The lewisi pictured for sale (if your still don’t believe in in the right) you can clearly see is big and healthy

Old 12-30-2017, 01:41 PM   #15
kw18
My 2016 female in a 18” tile
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 01:41 PM   #16
kw18
Look at perfect chevrons

Old 12-30-2017, 01:42 PM   #17
kw18
Tyjohn anders 2016 male that I RECEIVED VED
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 01:44 PM   #18
kw18
Please notice chevrons and tell me in wrong please... ty knows he’s in the wrong and been caught. He originally agreed to a full refund and I would pay shipping “if I received full refund before shipping” only to go back on his word 5 -10 minutes later

Old 12-30-2017, 01:47 PM   #19
kw18
Pictures of both side by side... I’m able to get this picture because he is cold just woke up otherwise he would be running and or biting

Old 12-30-2017, 01:48 PM   #20
kw18
Both side by side

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!