Free Adult Male IJ Carpet Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 01-23-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
Arachno
Free Adult Male IJ Carpet Python

I'm going to be starting a new job soon that will require me to be away from home for a while, so I have to part with my male IJ Carpet Python. He's healthy, great eater, has a big feeding response but he's nice once he knows there's no food. Local pick up only.

Old 01-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
stolenheron
beautiful snake! he will get snatched up quick! good luck with the new job

Old 01-24-2012, 01:57 AM   #3
Arachno
He's a male, so he's actually not that big.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #4
Morelia4life
It is an Irian Jaya carpet python. The smallest of the carpets. They get like 4 and 1/2 feet to about 5 feet, "usually". Some females may get 6 feet or so. They aren't that large of a snake.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #5
Skanakis
I wish you shipped man. I would pay for shipping on my end.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
Skanakis
He would go great with my collection and project. Would you CONSIDER?

Old 01-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
Arachno
I might consider it. One problem is that I've never shipped before.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #8
Skanakis
I pm'd you

Old 02-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
lovin2act
Quote:
Originally Posted by alempitt View Post
How do you manage to keep it??This snake is so huge and little scary too...
Dont worry about my original post, I must learn to love everything and everyone, to love the love that's in this lovely world full of happiness and rainbows with endless sunshine and happy happiness...and ponies! Kittens and puppies!

And dont worry friend, that snake pictured wont get too big and they are pretty mellow and well behaved for the most part too! They make great pets if housed and cared for properly!

Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #10
Morelia4life
Maybe he is a begginer in reptiles. Don't make fun of him for it. Educate him about the Morelia genus. This is what is wrong with this hobby. Nobody wants to take the time to educate people that want to learn. People make fun of them and then it discourages them to open up and learn more about reptiles and they quickly lose interest in them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!