House Rabbits In Need WI/IL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
WebbslingerReptiles
House Rabbits In Need WI/IL

Calling all bunny people in the WI/IL area. I am in need of placing, temporarily or permenate, a bunch of rescued and neutered bunnies. Those in need are:
Marlowe & Jasper, bonded brothers, dwarf mixes (one agouti, one black)
Herschel, 4 year old castor rex male
Elwood, young blue dutch male, super friendly!
Lucy, older intact female english spot/lop mix (vet would not spay her due to age)
This whole group has been together for a while. Would be nice for someone to take them all, but I can split them up as well. I just ask that the brothers stay together.
There is also one New Zealand Black male, young adult, neutered, that does not like other bunnies. Loves people, though.

These guys are considered house rabbits, and never lived outdoors. I prefer it stay this way, as rabbits kept outside are more prone to illness and predatory attacks by things like coyotes, foxes, and even dogs. They can be kept even in a heated barn or garage. Most are litter trained to pee in a box, but they still tend to poop wherever they please. They are not used to being caged, and have always lived in a big 6ft. long pen.

The reason why I have to find placement for them is because we lost our facility due to a crumby landlord situation, and currently looking for a new building.

If anyone can help out, let me know!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!