Hog Island Boa in CT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
KRAZE
Hog Island Boa in CT

Hey guys, i'll be moving in less than 2 weeks and i have been taking care of this awesome male Hog Island, however the new place i cant fit him and i won't have the time I have now.

Call/text me for details on this guy... 203-767-4001

He is free to someone with Boa rehab experience. Pickup only, in Westbrook CT.

Thanks
Kris

Old 05-28-2012, 03:34 AM   #2
KRAZE
TAKEN! A friend Scott here in CT traded me two baby het albino red tails, and it worked out great for both of us since i dont have the space for the big guy, and i already got my buddy to trade one of the babies for his 7 bin 39 quart rack w/ heat for my bp's

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!