Tx. Indigo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
Joshus Brito
Tx. Indigo

I have a beautiful baby indigo, is eating different kinds of lizards, but would love to find some cheap feeder snakes to feed it, especially baby rattlers!! Is tame and love to swim in the pool and craw on trees .
I must admit, i do got him spoiled, im having trouble putting pic. On this add, but
. TO SEE THEM U HAVE TO CLICK ON MY NAME, THEN ON MY PUBLIC PROFILE ..
THEN U WILL SEE THE PIC. SECTION.
Then u will be abel to see them as long as with my worm snake.." its Really a snake and not a worm.LOOK CLOSE....
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
0Wildhorse
Do you still have this snake for sale the texas indigo?

Old 06-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #3
Helenthereef
Suggest you look at original post date, also edit that snake was taken off market in 2012....

(Later addition) Oops, my bad, seems seller is still interested.........

Old 06-08-2015, 11:37 PM   #4
Joshus Brito
Yes I do , I actually have 3 now, but I'm willing to sell because im trying to pay off all my debt,,
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2015, 09:54 PM   #5
Black Adder
TEXAS INDIGO

As you have indicated you still may be selling texas indigos i feel this is a fair reply
i have sent you three pm,s since your last post, all unanswered
so do you have any texas indigo for sale or?
many thanks

Old 06-10-2015, 10:15 PM   #6
Joshus Brito
Yes I have three for sale, for a quicker response you can text me or for videos or pictures,
956-202-3670
Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2015, 12:32 PM   #7
Black Pearl Reptiles
Am I reading this correctly that you are selling Texas indigos while living in the state of Texas?

Old 06-13-2015, 12:48 PM   #8
Black Adder
Wow , nice catch John
Glad I did not buy
Could be hell to pay!
Buyer beware!

Old 06-13-2015, 11:27 PM   #9
Joshus Brito
I enjoy all the comments , and I'm sorry your having trouble selling your inbreed indigos at out rages prices,,,,
I don't want to add to the hatter aid ,,
I wish you all the best in your snake business ,,
Lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2015, 11:35 PM   #10
Black Pearl Reptiles
Not attacking you, my friend. I was only hoping to find out if you lived in Texas as your profile states. If you do, I would only give you a heads up that you are illegally selling snakes that are protected by the state of Texas on the Internet. Hopefully, you don't live in Texas for your sake.

Best wishes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!