SOLD!! Baby Dwarf Caiman - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Old 03-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
monitors83
here are a few more pic of the caimans
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #12
bigdaddygeo
will u tradea baby alligator only 11in long n some money on top???? its all up to u????

Old 03-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #13
bigdaddygeo
wat type of dwarf caimans are they?????

Old 03-14-2011, 08:17 PM   #14
grandchamp
can u call me very interested 9109780461 robert

Old 03-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #15
Mr.Atrox
Sorry about the loss Grandchamp, its never easy losing an animal. Loc is a very understanding guy, and Im sure he will make it right. I recieved a caiman, and luckily it came in healthy and happy. The price of the animal which included shipping was well below the normal retail price. I would say in this situation, as Loc is just a hobbyist and not a retailer, that standards will be a little diff. You are deserved some sort of compensation, as you paid for an animal that was DOA or dead shortly after. Since he is just a hobbyist who hooke us all up with a great deal, why dont you work the situation out before jumping to any conclusions. The frustrating part about all of this, is that an animal that was well cared for prior to your purchase, is now dead, so Im sure both parties involved are frustrated making the money a mute point. If he is willing to pay you back for the animal, then I say go with that, or maybe he can apply some credit for a caiman or another animal he has. I hope you work this out, as Loc Im sure will resolve this fairly. You can not expect to get shipping costs as they were included on the bottom line, so you can subtract shipping costs of about 60-to-70 dollars right off the top. Again I urge you to work this out internally with Loc before jumping to any conclusions as several people recieved animals during the smae time you did, and your situation seems to be the only negative one.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #16
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchamp View Post
just got my dead caimen yesterday loc not wanting to work with me told me he didnt have any more my buddy emailed him today and he says he still has 1 for 200. hes wanting to give me half of what i paid for him which is 113 half of the 225 we paid have all the emails text and videos to back this up have video of me taking the caimens out the box 1 is fine other was almost dead died within 2 hrs of being here. he knew which 1 was dead before i told him so something sounds suspicios right and i called and sent him the video as soon as they arrived after i talked to him there is no other way for him to know that was the 1 that was sick unless it was before he shipped it so buyer beware
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Atrox View Post
Sorry about the loss Grandchamp, its never easy losing an animal. Loc is a very understanding guy, and Im sure he will make it right. I recieved a caiman, and luckily it came in healthy and happy. The price of the animal which included shipping was well below the normal retail price. I would say in this situation, as Loc is just a hobbyist and not a retailer, that standards will be a little diff. You are deserved some sort of compensation, as you paid for an animal that was DOA or dead shortly after. Since he is just a hobbyist who hooke us all up with a great deal, why dont you work the situation out before jumping to any conclusions. The frustrating part about all of this, is that an animal that was well cared for prior to your purchase, is now dead, so Im sure both parties involved are frustrated making the money a mute point. If he is willing to pay you back for the animal, then I say go with that, or maybe he can apply some credit for a caiman or another animal he has. I hope you work this out, as Loc Im sure will resolve this fairly. You can not expect to get shipping costs as they were included on the bottom line, so you can subtract shipping costs of about 60-to-70 dollars right off the top. Again I urge you to work this out internally with Loc before jumping to any conclusions as several people recieved animals during the smae time you did, and your situation seems to be the only negative one.

Before this gets out of control, further discussion on this subject needs to be pursued via PM, or the BOI, the classifieds is not the place for this discourse.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #17
Mr.Atrox
I know for sure, he does not have any more, as I also wanted another one, and when I emailed him I got a response that there is one left, come to find out, it was his wife replying to the emails, and was going based on the one caiman that was left, that had already been paid for a week ago. He didnt inform her that they were all sold. Simple mistake

Old 03-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #18
grandchamp
thanks

loc did what we agreed

Old 03-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #19
monitors83
All have been sold!!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #20
Sonni
Nice I live in Kyle tx how much would it cost if I came and got it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!