Inquiry Username Victor121 – Questionable Guy - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:25 AM   #81
jdshscja
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
So what, I can put you down for $15 on "flees and never returns"?
My vote goes to "the people I bought from lied to me".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Where have I heard THAT before???
I think it's in the scammers handbook under the section "misdirection 101".

I love when scammers get so indignant when you question them about using their family as an excuse. If your son is truly sick I hope he recovers fully. However you lied about getting paperwork to your buyers, lied about normals being hets, so why would it be so ridiculous to think you would lie about a family illness in order to deflect attention from your bad dealings?

It's rather unfortunate that such a nice collection has ended up with you.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:54 AM   #82
bullies&balls
Just goes to show you that money can BUY anyone an incredible collection, BUT money can NOT buy you ethics !!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 03:59 AM   #83
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor121 View Post
im done with all of this- people who have a issue can contact me directly- and i will work out the situation as soon as i can. and just to put it out there, other then working out these het situations- which i would never need to sell a snake as a het if it wasnt one, i have sold some great snakes at great prices. people think they have gold here and i am the one to come on and give the deals. if i get offered a collection or a package of snakes and want some and not all, i am a "flipper", but at the same time my collection is growing and so is others i sell to. but again anyone can contact me directly, and i cant even believe i let you people effect me enough to write this much. im getting back to my family-
Yo, it is what it is. Call a spade a spade. Be a good whatever is youre being. But you failed at that too.

I hope you didnt seriously rip all these people off, although its starting to look it.
Karma's gonna get that ass Victor. ( not the karma on the site losers)

Old 03-20-2011, 10:03 AM   #84
oxygen8569
Casey none of your pics match any of mine

Old 03-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #85
oxygen8569
Also I did NOT breed any of those females before he got them. I do not sell gravid females. If anyone remembers my adds mojo breeding package and cinny breeding package it was buy the male and add a ready to breed NORMAL female for $100ea. Those the the females he got from me.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:42 PM   #86
amos1974
I also had a deal fall through with victor I posted an add on 1/30/11 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=224371 victor responded to me by text and was interested in a lesser female he saw I was a plumber and offered to trade plumbing parts. we agreed on a nortiz tankless water heater I gave him the model number and sent him my shipping info. he stated it would be a couple weeks. after I didn't here from him fro 2.5 weeks I text him on a Saturday he stated "he could not find my info" witch was all in my add. he told me he got in a different model asked if that one was OK. I said no unless he add the out side vent cap to make it work for me he said yes and would ship out Monday. I text him on Wednesday with no response. called him Thursday he answered when I told him who I was the phone went dead. text me back saying he was having phone problems and that the reason for the shipping delay was family problems that he has been helping his wife so he has no time for snakes. but stated it had been shipped. I then asked for his full name so I know who I'm dealing with and the tracking number he didn't respond I tried to call no answer. I then looked up his email on the bio and found out who he was when I saw the 30+ adds he had listed in the past week and saw he was replying to people at the same time he was not responding to my text or calls. I then text him and told him I was calling the deal off. He text right back at that point told me it had been shipped if I really wanted to call it off to refuse delivery. No surprise the water heater never came! I will never sell to nor buy from Victor.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #87
bznj
I do know of one other person in Jersey that sold victor a few breeding size normal females. So here's the big question to think about. If he is selling "hets" that he supposedly doesn't want, why would he be buying so many normals. Not hard to figure out.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #88
bznj
Also, as anybody who has bought from Ralph knows he does not give photo paper work so what exactly was he saying he had to prove them?

Old 03-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #89
Matt2979
Victor, you've been lurking for over an hour. Care to respond to any of this???

Old 03-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #90
FosterHerpetological
Just like I said, he is caught, and won't respond to any of it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ezeir, victor, victor ezeir, victor121