Good Guy Anaconda420 - Amanda Gentsy and Paul Botte - Dynamic Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
timmay
Anaconda420 - Amanda Gentsy and Paul Botte - Dynamic Reptiles

Just received a gorgeous 2011 Female Retic from Amanda and Paul. She is very healthy and in great shape, Amanda and Paul were a pleasure doing business with and were happy to answer all my questions. Thanks again guys for a smooth transaction and amazing animal!

Tim Comstock

Old 08-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
hhmoore
Are these two in business together? (one would think not, because of the way you did the title.) If not - please make a separate thread for each of them.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #3
anaconda420
Thanks!! Im glad you are happy with her. hhmoore, Paul is my husband and are buisness is called Dynamic Reptiles as for the deal he spoke to both of us because paul knows alot more about the snakes then i do. Sorry if his post confused you or anyone else.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
anaconda420
opps sorry Amanda Gentsy

Old 08-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #5
hhmoore
Thank you for the explanation.
Paul Botte - that name sounds familiar.....

Old 08-12-2011, 01:45 AM   #6
unlimitedfeeders
Looks like the same company in this thread....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=Paul+Botte

Old 08-12-2011, 01:51 AM   #7
unlimitedfeeders
Looks like you opened another account after being banned. Checkout the first post on page 11

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...+Botte&page=11

Old 08-12-2011, 02:05 AM   #8
hhmoore
This is already being addressed - Amanda was sent a PM immediately after my post was submitted. Now it's pretty much up to Paul.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #9
Sig9
I'm not sure what's going on on the links posted above and nor do I want to be involved but I just wanted to reply to the OP's post.

I too just received a female purple albino retic from Amanda and Paul and I could not be happier....she just shed last night and her colors are amazing!!!!

No signs of mites, no rubs, and a complete shed (I got her on Friday and the shed was Monday).

Amanda and Paul were great to deal with and I'm actually thinking about another little one that they have.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
hhmoore
The story with the links is that Paul Botte participated here for several years under the name Paul Moldovan (retic88) (violating several site policies in the process). The day after his true identity was revealed in that thread, the anaconda420 account was registered. Now, Amanda is stating that she is his wife...so basically, she registered her account so Paul could hide behind yet another name here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!