Inquiry southernbaitworms??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
blueangel817
southernbaitworms???

was just wondering if anyone has ordered meal worms through him? i ordered some over the weekend and was just wondering if he send out an email to let you know when they are being shipped.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Alex G
I have ordered from him before and been very happy with the quality and number of feeders sent. However, I also wanted to place an order this weekend and sent an email asking him which carrier he used as I would need them to be held for pickup due to the weather on Friday with no response. I know he's had access to a computer because his ads have been bumped, but he hasn't responded to my email?

Old 08-15-2011, 11:40 PM   #3
blueangel817
hmm.. hope i hear something soon then lol i ordered on his website and got an email from paypal saying payment went through with the receipt number and all but just wanted to get some good words from people that have bought from him as no one has left any reviews on him on here that i have seen and dont always trust new people very well lol i normally go through lllreptiles but seen he was cheaper so figured id try him out hope everything turns out well for you also

Old 08-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #4
turtleman
I have ordered from them as well and am happy with their products. I do believe I received a notice when the shipment was sent.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
SpectrumDragons
Ive ordered many times with great results. They WONT answer the phone, call you back or email... but somehow they always show up on time and looking great. Never had a problem.

Just remember that if you order after sunday night (yes monday morning is too late) they wont be shipped until the following monday.

Definetly reccomend.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
blueangel817
I ordered then early Monday at like 1:30 am Uhhgg this sucks if I don't get them til next week I'm completely out right now all of mine are beetles and thanks everyone for the replies I guess ill wait and find out it just makes me nervous when I don't hear back from someone when you buy something from them

Old 08-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
SpectrumDragons
I just got mine today from a last monday (5am order)! Best to order ahead of time with them when youve still got a week or so of feed left. I will vouch for their product but the customer service could use a bit of work. Of course then they probably wouldnt be a deal anymore

Old 08-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #8
blueangel817
Yea ill just wait and see how it goes lol but I might buy again as the price is the best I have seen lol I'm trying to raise my own then I won't have to buy but now I'm left with beetles for now. But thanks everyone and I guess case closed for now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!