Bad Guy Alfonso Tangherlini & Friends / Associates - SCAMMERS VIA PAYPAL CLAIMS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2017, 05:46 PM   #1
Sacmaverick
Alfonso Tangherlini & Friends / Associates - SCAMMERS VIA PAYPAL CLAIMS

I recently had a deal worked our with a group of individuals and i was searching through fauna trying to find there usernames and lone behold ALFONSO TANGHERLINI who lives at 15454 sw 139st. Miami, FL. tryed to scam us out of our animals and money. Now i didn't speak with Alfonso directly but his buddies are not on here so let me explain.

John Foster - @ 38 Saint George Terrace Bear, DE 19701,
Juan Catala - @ 2720 Kinsington Circle, Weston, FL 33336, and
Alfonso Tangherlini - @ 15454 sw 139st. Miami, FL

Tried scamming me this past Tuesday out of 10 panther chameleons. I sent 4 to Juan, 4 to Alfonso and 2 to John with 2 payments from Juan and Alfonso on Monday afternoon 7/31/17. Everything seemed fine. Packaged my animals properly after we had agreed on 2 Ambilobe's and 2 Tamatave Pairs each as well as 1 each of those locales to John. Anyways as soon as the package arrived (I receive delivery confirmation through reptilesxpress.com) at 6am PST California time (He lives in FL) I thought he would be happy and our deal would be done. I woke up with a different outcome to a delivery confirmation as well as a PayPal Claim stating that Alfonso didn't get his package. Strait BS

Not only did he receive 4 Chameleons but he wanted his $450 back so he opened a claim trying to keep everything. Luckily PayPal had my back and sense he received his package through tracking number they awarded my money back. Regardless if i received it back or not this guy is shady! Dont do business with the above stated names.

Soon after i was awarded my money back form the Alfonso case Juan Catala tried the same. but this time he stated that the items in the package were different than what was agreed upon if either of them try to defend themselves i will upload the text message pictures as well as all the evidence if they dont try to defend themselves i guess you know im right.

Other than that Im currently working with the PayPal claims department to get the 400 back from him ($850.00 in total). Not only did Juan Catala try to open a Paypal claim he also went as far to cancel his account or claim fraud at the financial institution that he used for business transactions through PayPal and PayPal is looking into that for me as well. It seems Juan Catalas $450 dollars is a goner (Pending on PayPals Decision) I did however submit them quite extensive screen shots of our conversation with the agreement and Juan will most likely lose this case but regardless i want the good people in our community to be aware of these names and make sure you keep them on your SCAMMERS LIST. Thanks for listening guys! Cheers

Old 08-03-2017, 07:17 PM   #2
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacmaverick View Post
I recently had a deal worked our with a group of individuals and i was searching through fauna trying to find there usernames and lone behold ALFONSO TANGHERLINI who lives at 15454 sw 139st. Miami, FL. tryed to scam us out of our animals and money. Now i didn't speak with Alfonso directly but his buddies are not on here so let me explain.

Tried scamming me this past Tuesday out of 10 panther chameleons. I sent 4 to Juan, 4 to Alfonso and 2 to John with 2 payments from Juan and Alfonso on Monday afternoon 7/31/17. Everything seemed fine. Packaged my animals properly after we had agreed on 2 Ambilobe's and 2 Tamatave Pairs each as well as 1 each of those locales to John. Anyways as soon as the package arrived (I receive delivery confirmation through reptilesxpress.com) at 6am PST California time (He lives in FL) I thought he would be happy and our deal would be done. I woke up with a different outcome to a delivery confirmation as well as a PayPal Claim stating that Alfonso didn't get his package. Strait BS

Not only did he receive 4 Chameleons but he wanted his $450 back so he opened a claim trying to keep everything. Luckily PayPal had my back and sense he received his package through tracking number they awarded my money back. Regardless if i received it back or not this guy is shady! Dont do business with the above stated names.

Soon after i was awarded my money back form the Alfonso case Juan Catala tried the same. but this time he stated that the items in the package were different than what was agreed upon if either of them try to defend themselves i will upload the text message pictures as well as all the evidence if they dont try to defend themselves i guess you know im right.

Other than that Im currently working with the PayPal claims department to get the 400 back from him ($850.00 in total). Not only did Juan Catala try to open a Paypal claim he also went as far to cancel his account or claim fraud at the financial institution that he used for business transactions through PayPal and PayPal is looking into that for me as well. It seems Juan Catalas $450 dollars is a goner (Pending on PayPals Decision) I did however submit them quite extensive screen shots of our conversation with the agreement and Juan will most likely lose this case but regardless i want the good people in our community to be aware of these names and make sure you keep them on your SCAMMERS LIST. Thanks for listening guys! Cheers
It literally blows my mind, ALL of those trying to pull a scam these days, and those unsuspecting sellers who find out they been ripped off, after they ship.

It's a shame what these newby's are trying to do, opposed to getting a job that pays an honest wage..What happened to the good ol' days?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-03-2017, 09:08 PM   #3
GinoInDaBronx
this is nothing, lynn! do you remember the fake het albino ball python scam that exploded onto the scene in 2003?

Old 08-03-2017, 11:31 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacmaverick View Post
i was searching through fauna trying to find there usernames...
Alfonso Tangherlini
Username: Alfonso Tangherlini

Juan Catala
Username: Onil182

John Foster
Multiple "John Foster"

Old 08-04-2017, 12:13 AM   #5
Sacmaverick
Look at that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Old 08-04-2017, 02:14 AM   #6
Alfonso Tangherlini
How dare you to accused me of a scam without contac me fist. You have to be very naive or an idiot to think that I have friends all over the US trying to scam you at same time. The reason that you are having different claims in your last sales is beacause your are not doing something right and people are taking steps to protect themselves from you. The reason I contacted PayPal is because I was promised delivery on Monday and received the chameleons on Tuesday and I never got an answer to my mails or texts. I also asked for tracking number 7 times and I never got one. But I did received my 4 chameleons on Tuesday and I got a sick and bad shape baby ambilobe male chameleon that died 48 hours later. I send you pictures and video of the death chameleon I also sending the death chameleon back you. Your are using this PayPal isuue to clean your self from your responsabilty of the death chameleon. You think by posting this absurd claim your are getting off easy. The issue here is that you are selling sick chameleon to people is this website. Here are the consecuses of your lack of professionalism to your clients: First you broke the law by posting my personal information in this website. You violated Rule 3-100 Confidential Information of a Client. http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/C...les/Rule-3-100. Your client information is confidential. Don't worry you will receive a nice letter from my attorney.
Second you are going to be reported to your local wild and life law enforcement for trading sick reptiles and not marking your reptiles shipping correctly. Third your local animal services is going to be notify that your are bredding with out a licensed and you are selling sick reptiles and I hope that you are paying your state and federal taxes for this business. You could avoided all this by contacting me first and take responsibility of the death chameleon.

Old 08-04-2017, 02:32 AM   #7
DLenaRuth999s
Anyone have any tangible proof to post?

Old 08-04-2017, 02:42 AM   #8
Alfonso Tangherlini
Yes check the conversation photos in the gallery

Old 08-04-2017, 03:17 AM   #9
DLenaRuth999s
Thank you for directing me to the gallery. I believe you are required to post them here, on the BOI, so they become part of the permanent record.

Old 08-04-2017, 04:11 AM   #10
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonso Tangherlini View Post
First you broke the law by posting my personal information in this website. You violated Rule 3-100 Confidential Information of a Client. http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/C...les/Rule-3-100. Your client information is confidential.
You have posted above a rule of professional conduct that applies to attorneys and their clients, are you saying this person who sold you a critter is your attorney? Publication of various information by people who are not your attorney is not covered by this rule. If this person is not your attorney, publication of publicly available information is not forbidden.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
board of inquiry, scammer, scammers