For Sale RC CARS... 0-60 in 3.5 sec... LOOK...!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
redskinsdude
RC CARS... 0-60 in 3.5 sec... LOOK...!!!!!

Up for sale today is my baby. I have dumped an endless amount of money into this toy and getting ready to leave for school I need to try and get as much back as possible. Here is a list of everything I believe that I have on it but I am sure that there are more. It has a new 3.3 in it that has been broken in and half a gallon through it. Compression is great, this engine has a lot of life in it.

Jato 3.3

High Torque Steering Servo

Aluminum Steering Assembly (paid $30)

Futaba 3PM MX 2.4 ghz radio and reciever (paid $160)

RD Logics Dual Exhaust Pipe (Loud and Fast) (Paid $60)

Steel Drive Shaft (puts more power to the ground paid $30)

Purple Fuel Filter

Three sets of Tires included (sand paws full set, dirt hawgs full set, and street full set)

Gearing is set for acceleration but i have other set ups (any questions about this just ask)

Jato Work Stand

Engine is tuned for racing and longevity. It may need to be retuned for your area but I can walk you through tuning if needed. I can hold a wheelie all through first gear and it lifts back up in second.

There is a thicker differential lube in the rear to be able to drift in the dirt.

EZ start included (pull start is currently on for less weight)

PLEASE NOTE!!! This jato was set up for racing but has never been raced. I was always afraid of messing it up so the most i did was run it out side. It looks almost immaculate other than a scrape on the exhast from the flip over before i reinstalled the wheelie bar.

This is not a first rc car. I have done so much work and spent hours tuning this car that I would like to see it go to someone experienced.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will respond within the hour

Due to the nature of the hobby this item is sold as it although I will help with any tuning issues as much as possible

This show car is going to be up for sale at 300. Feel free to call. I love talking this thing up.

I also have a jato 2.5 that is a little slower but still one of traxxas fastest vehicles that I would sell for 200 (ask for pics of this one)

Thanks

Tyler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0063.jpg (224.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0067.jpg (143.9 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0065.jpg (137.1 KB, 138 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!