LAY BIN FOR DRAGONS. PLUS A BOUNS! Dragons laying, babies hatching GOOD stuff here - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #91
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADragons View Post
Wow Tom, you got really lucky on that breeding. I can't wait to see pics of those little ones.
The luck of the roll my friend, they have all hatched but one. when i get the others cleaned up i will post pics and then its time for alittle "counting"
What hatched from: normals, hypos, hypo leathers, hypo trans, and hypo trans leatherbacks. unfortunately i didnt get a trans leatherback, but maybe in here double clutch there will be one

I dunno whats wrong but its not letting me load pictures on here???

Old 05-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #92
dragonluver83
The only hypo trans leatherback from this clutch. First picture coming outta the eggs.

The second picture is the dragons bathing. you can see the hypo trans leatherback with its hypo trans sibling.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #93
dragonluver83
Here's looking at you kid!

Its all in the title

Old 05-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #94
Ed Clark
Way to go Tom, looks great!

Old 05-03-2010, 02:39 AM   #95
BADragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
The only hypo trans leatherback from this clutch. First picture coming outta the eggs.

The second picture is the dragons bathing. you can see the hypo trans leatherback with its hypo trans sibling.
That Hypo. Trans. Leather is a keeper for sure, did you get more clutches from this same pairing?
What are you using for incubation substrate? I've used Vermiculite for a couple of years now and the only big issue I have is mold, I'm looking for some alternatives. Maybe hatchrite, dunno maybe something will work better so I can keep my hatch rate up.

Congrats Tom those are some pretty little babies.

Carlos

Old 05-03-2010, 08:58 PM   #96
chris allen
Quote:
That Hypo. Trans. Leather is a keeper for sure, did you get more clutches from this same pairing?
What are you using for incubation substrate? I've used Vermiculite for a couple of years now and the only big issue I have is mold, I'm looking for some alternatives. Maybe hatchrite, dunno maybe something will work better so I can keep my hatch rate up.

Carlos
Im not sure what Tom uses, but the best vermiculite out there is the coarse glitter grade stuff from big apple herp. I'm telling you it works great. Its not cheap though.
http://www.bigappleherp.com/Big-Appl...culite-8-Quart

Old 05-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #97
BADragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Im not sure what Tom uses, but the best vermiculite out there is the coarse glitter grade stuff from big apple herp. I'm telling you it works great. Its not cheap though.
Thanks Chris, I'm going to have to try that out. They do seem a little pricey with shipping and everything to the West coast, but I rather get the better hatch rates. Thanks again for the tip

Carlos

Old 05-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #98
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Way to go Tom, looks great!
Thanks Ed.
Quote:

Carlos
I got another clutch from that male female pairing. i dont know my chances on getting another hypo trans leathers though.
I do have other crosses i have posted 4 of my crosses in this thread. The second female i pictured, (hypo trans) she layed two clutches of 29 eggs in both clutches. It was the same male double het that bred to the hypo het trans. So i will have many many more nice high end dragons. not to mention the red hypo trans leather to two different red leather females! But i do have many more crosses i have not posted. I cant post all my goods in one thread, or at one shot.
For the last three years i have been using eco-earth. It has been working. before that i was using vermiculite. You have to get the mix right (water to dirt.) once you got that its all down hill from there.
Actually you will see the hypo trans leather in the classified section when it's ready. Why keep the babies when i got the breeders!
Quote:
Who are you? your giving out info like you coined your own dragon or something. MD: 1 - Jersey: -2

Old 05-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #99
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post

Who are you? your giving out info like your coined your own dragon or something. MD: 1 - Jersey: -2
Thats funny.
I'm bigger than you, I win, simple as that.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #100
dragonluver83
Quote:
Thats funny.
I'm bigger than you, I win, simple as that.
Lol, your muscles beat me here, how? You going to beat up your keyboard and send me the pics? Your to much of a pud to drive down here for the two day show in Timinioum. OH never mind pops, you got kids! Besides i dont think you can hang. All that buffness for nothing!

Love you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!