New morphs creator project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-29-2016, 03:42 AM   #1
Tankster
New morphs creator project

I have a group of 1.4 subadults 100% het Snow 50% poss het Purple Haze, the first Purple Haze was created by me two years ago with lavender and hypo together.

Last year I bred the snow female with the 100% het Purple Haze male, my idea is hope to create a new morphs from them, but now I am getting out of Hogs so I will sell this project to someone who is interested in it.

They are pretty good size should be ready to breed next season if you feed them well the next couple months, last time I weight them the male was 73g, three female over 160g, the smaller female about 97g. they are very healthy take unscented F/T hoppers.

I am asking for $1,800 for the group, please let me know if you have any questions.

Text 760 333 2361
Email Time2046@aol.com

Photos:
1. male 73g
2.3. females over 160g
4. the Purple Haze I created two years ago
(Fauna only allow 4 photos here, I can send the other photos by mail if you need to see it).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2016, 06:51 AM   #2
jandsreptiles
They are 50% het purple haze from the breeding you posted not 66%.

Old 10-30-2016, 02:56 PM   #3
Tankster
I think you right Joe, beside 50% het Purple Haze, there also chance to get lavender, hypo, het lavender, het hypo, am I right this time?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2016, 03:00 PM   #4
jandsreptiles
Yes you have a 50% chance of getting lavs, hypos and purple haze.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!