My Hog Island girl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-29-2017, 12:04 AM   #1
Jawsofafrog
My Hog Island girl

I acquired her from Snakes at Sunset in their Miami store August 2016 at 2 1/2 feet, she has put on girth (weight) and maybe 6 inches. The most food she has received in one sitting is two mice, she is getting small rats (one a week) these days. I was searching for this species for quite a while and my local shop at the time did not have any in 2014. She is 1 and a half years-old, I have named her Chelsea because of her magnificent color changes!

Old 03-29-2017, 01:06 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
beautiful!

Old 03-29-2017, 02:40 PM   #3
Randall Turner
I second that, beautiful indeed.

Old 03-29-2017, 03:40 PM   #4
Jawsofafrog
Thanks.. my wife said to me they are my babies band I think she may be a little jealous of my boa. ��

Old 03-29-2017, 07:04 PM   #5
Dyscophus antongilii
While, I am sure you do love your wife more then your constrictor imperator, you have a beautiful boa indeed.

Old 03-29-2017, 07:55 PM   #6
Jawsofafrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
While, I am sure you do love your wife more then your constrictor imperator, you have a beautiful boa indeed.
Thanks Matt, my boa is my eye candy when my wife is working.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:23 PM   #7
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawsofafrog View Post
Thanks Matt, my boa is my eye candy when my wife is working.
Hopefully, you do not tell her that. . Seriously, your snake is so pretty! Do you have any plains to find her a mate?

Old 03-31-2017, 11:59 PM   #8
Jawsofafrog
thank you, she is my pretty boa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
Hopefully, you do not tell her that. . Seriously, your snake is so pretty! Do you have any plains to find her a mate?
I don't plan on breeding any snakes, but I know ow a guy 45 minutes away from my home who has been breeding for sometime and has an extensive boa constrictor collection. If I want to breed my snake, I will go to him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!