My silky and my red - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
geckos-by-pam
My silky and my red

Just thought I'd post up some pics of these two.

I love the skull in his head pattern

Thanks for looking!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
Hurricane Dragons
just curious, where did you get them from? thanks...

Old 03-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #3
KelliH
I'm liking that Red!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
geckos-by-pam
Craig- The silky I just purchased from Texas Dragon Lab/Jeff Salas and the red boy I got from a Petsmart in Albany N.Y. in June of last year as a fancy. He was well worth it IMO!
- Pam

Old 03-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #5
geckos-by-pam
Thanks Kelli.... We were shopping for salt water fish but always hit all the stores in the area and when I saw him I thought he was something special! I was not expecting to come home with a dragon that day ;-).

Old 03-18-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
Hurricane Dragons
sweet, i think i saw that one in the classifieds... i just bought one from diamond den and he had an eye infection... he is better now thanks to terramysim (sp?) he is doing better after just one dose.... good luck with him, as i have found my silkie to need a little more care than my other dragons... i think it will be worth it...

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
geckos-by-pam
Craig- would you mind posting some pics of your silky? I'd love to see him.

Old 03-19-2011, 03:47 AM   #8
juiceredrum
both are awesome , that red is tops !!! petsmart "FANCY" !!! i wish the petsmart around my house where that dumb lol great for you though i bet it was a steal

Old 03-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #9
Hurricane Dragons
i dont mind at all, ill take some in a little while and ill post them tonight...his back is in shed though...(he is always in shed...lol)

Old 01-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #10
geckos-by-pam
I just wanted to post an Updated picture of my siklie dragon and OMG has she changed! I really can't get over her amazing personality and beautiful colors!

Thanks for looking

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!