SOLD!! Two Pack Fire Tiger Juveniles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 11-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
QueenCityDragons
Two Pack Fire Tiger Juveniles

I have two awesome dragons for sale as one bundle. These dragons are from Molly x Spike bred by us at Queen City Dragons. Their exact genetics are Georgia Red Radiance Leatherback x Sandfire/Blood Red. Both parents are on my Breeder page at: http://www.queencitydragons.com/breeders.html
Even though they are from the same genotype, they all look different. They are devouring 1/2" crickets and cut up turnip/mustard/collard greens. They all are extremely calm and docile and would make great pets or even breeders should the need arise.

Their hatch date is: 8-18-2012
The first dragon is a Super Red Fire Tiger Female at 88 grams and 13"
The second dragon is a Fire Tiger Leatherback Male at 66 grams and 11"

Price is just $200 shipped to your door through Reptiles Express. These would make great Christmas/Hanukkah gifts. I have discounted the price I have these dragons listed for on my website. If you need more information feel free to visit my website at: www.QueenCityDragons.com . Also feel free to email me or call. I can be reached at 704-905-1387.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, fire tiger, leatherback